+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport printing in Toronto

FMeg

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Its been more than 30 business days since I applied for it. I asked for the status for the past 3 weeks. Each time they said that there's a backlog for printing it.
Does anyone have an ETA of when I can expect it?

I went for the regular 20 bus. days + shipping time, applied in person at a Service Canada in downtown Toronto.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Its been more than 30 business days since I applied for it. I asked for the status for the past 3 weeks. Each time they said that there's a backlog for printing it.

I went for the regular 20 bus. days + shipping time, applied in person at a Service Canada in downtown Toronto.
Are you able to check the status online?

FMeg

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
"We have received your application and are now reviewing it"

Been that way for more than a month. So I called and asked, they said its approved and is in the queue to be dispatched. Called 3 times, all 3 times they said the same thing. That its approved already but its waiting to be dispatched. The third one said he'd put a note on the file. The last time I called them was last Tuesday.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
"We have received your application and are now reviewing it"

Been that way for more than a month. So I called and asked, they said its approved and is in the queue to be dispatched. Called 3 times, all 3 times they said the same thing. That its approved already but its waiting to be dispatched. The third one said he'd put a note on the file. The last time I called them was last Tuesday.
If they said it was approved guve them a 1 or 2 weeks to get your passport sent out. Thar happened to me too. I called they said it was approved and after a week i received my passport

FMeg

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Its been three weeks since they said its approved, guess I just have to wait.
How long did it take for the passport to reach you after getting the tracking number?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Service Canada process passport so slow. Couple years ago, it took more than 6 months. It would generally be way faster if one go to a passport office.

Reactions: armoured