+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Number for Singapore COC

munishsainisg

Feb 17, 2017
I am a non-singaporian and want to apply for appeal to get COC certificate. (My passport is renewed recently after coming out of Singapore)

In the first step to appeal, I need to login with FIN and Passport Number.
So my doubts are:
1. Which passport number should I use to login, the old passport number (during Singapore stay) or the current new passport number?
2 Which passport number should I give in details inside?

I tried asking the SPF through mail but no reply. Anyone please advise.

Strider99

Nov 1, 2018
I am a non-singaporian and want to apply for appeal to get COC certificate. (My passport is renewed recently after coming out of Singapore)

In the first step to appeal, I need to login with FIN and Passport Number.
So my doubts are:
1. Which passport number should I use to login, the old passport number (during Singapore stay) or the current new passport number?
2 Which passport number should I give in details inside?

I tried asking the SPF through mail but no reply. Anyone please advise.
You should use the latest passport number , together with FIN number. In the application there is a section for you to write the request, and you can mention the old passport there. I did the same and got the COC. Hope this helps.

Reactions: munishsainisg

munishsainisg

Feb 17, 2017
You should use the latest passport number , together with FIN number. In the application there is a section for you to write the request, and you can mention the old passport there. I did the same and got the COC. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for clarification!

munishsainisg

Feb 17, 2017
My appeal got approved. After I made payment and when I proceed after successful payment and acknowledgement page did not open and some error came. I saved the Invoice page but could not save the acknowledgement page.
Now If I again enter the FIN and Appeal detail in login it is not opening the Acknowledgement page.
So How can I re-generate the acknowledgement for my application? (I need to send the acknowledgement and finder prints hardcopy to them)
please advice

Strider99

Nov 1, 2018
My appeal got approved. After I made payment and when I proceed after successful payment and acknowledgement page did not open and some error came. I saved the Invoice page but could not save the acknowledgement page.
Now If I again enter the FIN and Appeal detail in login it is not opening the Acknowledgement page.
So How can I re-generate the acknowledgement for my application? (I need to send the acknowledgement and finder prints hardcopy to them)
please advice
You should receive an email from SPF after the appeal with the receipt enclosed. You need to send that receipt together with the hard copy of fingerprint to SPF. Below is the email I got.

2. To complete the application, please mail your original hardcopy fingerprint impressions recorded by an authorised fingerprint recorder together with a copy of the payment receipt to the COC Office at:

Block D, #02-07/08
Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road,
Singapore 088762

3. Attached is the payment receipt for your application

munishsainisg

Feb 17, 2017
You should receive an email from SPF after the appeal with the receipt enclosed. You need to send that receipt together with the hard copy of fingerprint to SPF. Below is the email I got.

2. To complete the application, please mail your original hardcopy fingerprint impressions recorded by an authorised fingerprint recorder together with a copy of the payment receipt to the COC Office at:

Block D, #02-07/08
Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road,
Singapore 088762

3. Attached is the payment receipt for your application
Thanks for the response. Sorry, I am still not very clear. So Far my appeal got approved and I have submitted the application and got the application number also. I have Invoice copy saved as PDF on my system.
But I have not received any mail from COC with any attachment. The mail which I received is with plain text (no attachment) saying that your application is submitted.

Which of the following action should I take now:
1. Should I go ahead and send the fingerprints with the payment receipt which I have?
or
2. Should I wait for their mail (with attachment) to come. ?

Strider99

Nov 1, 2018
Thanks for the response. Sorry, I am still not very clear. So Far my appeal got approved and I have submitted the application and got the application number also. I have Invoice copy saved as PDF on my system.
But I have not received any mail from COC with any attachment. The mail which I received is with plain text (no attachment) saying that your application is submitted.

Which of the following action should I take now:
1. Should I go ahead and send the fingerprints with the payment receipt which I have?
or
2. Should I wait for their mail (with attachment) to come. ?
You should wait for the email with the said instruction and attachment.

munishsainisg

Feb 17, 2017
Thank you.
Today I recieved the mail with attachment as you told. I will will get the fingerprints today and post it. I am currently in Canada. Will standard post would be fine ?Any suggestion

munishsainisg

Feb 17, 2017
I have sent the fingerprints and couriers status show that it is recieved and its over 2 days. Still the COC website is showing the status as pending to recieve finger prints.
Do they take time to update the status. Please advise