+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT MAILING ADDRESS

coolcancanada

Dec 27, 2015
Hi Group Members,

I have question,Might sound basic but please assist in clarifying my doubt.

In online CIC application status page we see two addresses : 1) Home address 2) Mailing address if same only one will be displayed for both.

But in my case where I have an agent mailing address is Agent's address and home address is current home address.

In case a Request for passport comes in , what shall I do?

Can i send the passport directly from my place with an return envelope marked to my Home address?

Or

Do I need to send the passports to my Agent and then he mails it with his address on back envelope and then mails to me?

One of friend's request for Passport whose mailing address and residential address is different like me, states the mailing address at top of the email.

He posted his passport from Home address with his home address on return envelope as well. He has been waiting for almost 3 weeks now and little tensed now.

I wanted seek the members of this forum's advice and views on this.

Thanks

yoshicn

Sep 11, 2014
coolcancanada said:
Hi Group Members,

I have question,Might sound basic but please assist in clarifying my doubt.

In online CIC application status page we see two addresses : 1) Home address 2) Mailing address if same only one will be displayed for both.

But in my case where I have an agent mailing address is Agent's address and home address is current home address.

In case a Request for passport comes in , what shall I do?

Can i send the passport directly from my place with an return envelope marked to my Home address?

Or

Do I need to send the passports to my Agent and then he mails it with his address on back envelope and then mails to me?

One of friend's request for Passport whose mailing address and residential address is different like me, states the mailing address at top of the email.

He posted his passport from Home address with his home address on return envelope as well. He has been waiting for almost 3 weeks now and little tensed now.

I wanted seek the members of this forum's advice and views on this.

Thanks
I can not suggest, as i am not using representative... but some of friends who did, sent their passports through immigration lawyer (not directly).