+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Dispatched

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
Today I received an email from Canada High Commission saying you processed passport has been dispatched.
What does it means as there is no medical call nothing. Guys I'm so tensed please help me.
Thanks

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
Hi everyone
Today I received an email from Canada High Commission saying you processed passport has been dispatched.
What does it means as there is no medical call nothing. Guys I'm so tensed please help me.
Thanks
I received the same email yesterday. Today I got my passport & got rejected.

May be you will have positive response.

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAKhan1 said:
I received the same email yesterday. Today I got my passport & got rejected.

May be you will have positive response.
Yea bro today I collected my passport its same story as yours my visa is rejected reasons are:
1: you haven't satisfied me after completion of studies you will leave canada and
2: purpose of visit
I'm so disappointed

Kartik.career9

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the gap from your last studies.

I am bit worried after seeing your comments,because i am going to apply visa.
I completed B-tech(IT) in 2009,later i have 5+ years experience in relevant field and choose "Masters in Computer Science". Shall i goahead

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
Yea bro today I collected my passport its same story as yours my visa is rejected reasons are:
1: you haven't satisfied me after completion of studies you will leave canada and
2: purpose of visit
I'm so disappointed
bro i have the same

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAKhan1 said:
bro i have the same
what you have planned next bro? Is there any chance of appeal in our concerns? I don't think so.
Or we to reapply again from the start with new application?

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kartik.career9 said:
What is the gap from your last studies.

I am bit worried after seeing your comments,because i am going to apply visa.
I completed B-tech(IT) in 2009,later i have 5+ years experience in relevant field and choose "Masters in Computer Science". Shall i goahead
Yea mate go on no need to worry everyone having its own luck. Gap doesn't matter you have work experience and that's cover your studies gap which is good.
Best of luck

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
what you have planned next bro? Is there any chance of appeal in our concerns? I don't think so.
Or we to reapply again from the start with new application?
I am thinking in reapplying for winter.

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
AAKhan1 said:
I am thinking in reapplying for winter.
Sorry to hear about your refusals buddies. Order CAIPS notes and see the actual reasons of refusal, then write a strong statement and address the reasons of refusals in your statement and submit it along with other documents when you reapply. You can also get help from some good immigration lawyer in Canada (don't go for fake consultants in Pakistan) but lawyers are bit expensive in Canada. The lawyer can help you in writing a strong and convincing letter to visa officer and also writes a letter to embassy from himself and also guide you to attach supportive documents to make application strong enough.

So prepare strong documentation in your second attempt and review the CAIPS notes first.

Best of luck.

Yash Shah

Aug 21, 2015
Hello friends,

This is Yash, today I got mail that my passport is dispatched from visa application center.But there is no concern about visa approved or rejected. What do I conclude from it? I don't have any PDF file attached to it stating visa approval or rejection. I am worried now.

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
Yash Shah said:
Hello friends,

This is Yash, today I got mail that my passport is dispatched from visa application center.But there is no concern about visa approved or rejected. What do I conclude from it? I don't have any PDF file attached to it stating visa approval or rejection. I am worried now.
Is your medical upfront?

Yash Shah

Aug 21, 2015
Yes , i have already done my medical before visa and attached it with visa application. Please tell me what can be the issue?