+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport confirmation

hermione

Nov 24, 2010
hi everyone,need your help, just want to ask if there is a confirmation or notification from visa offices that they already received the original passport submitted to them? My visa office is in Manila Philippines and they requested for our passport last October 13 and we sent it the following week. I'm just wondering because we haven't received any acknowledgement receipt from them until now though I already confirmed with my courier that they already received it.Im kinda worried and doubtful because it's been five weeks and we don't hear anything from them.your help will be highly appreciated.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
hermione said:
hi everyone,need your help, just want to ask if there is a confirmation or notification from visa offices that they already received the original passport submitted to them? My visa office is in Manila Philippines and they requested for our passport last October 13 and we sent it the following week. I'm just wondering because we haven't received any acknowledgement receipt from them until now though I already confirmed with my courier that they already received it.Im kinda worried and doubtful because it's been five weeks and we don't hear anything from them.your help will be highly appreciated.

They don't send any acknowledgement. I am in the same situation. Our passports reached CHC, New Delhi on 19th Oct. It seems they take approx. 2months to return the passports.

hermione

Nov 24, 2010
Thanks a lot Thommo!I was relieved..God Bless!Hope we'll receive our visas soon!Goodluck to both of us!

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
hermione said:
I believe u used courier company to deliver passports. Courier receipt is the only evidence for confirmation of delivery.

If submitted in person, CHC will always issues receipt in original that needs to be kept safe and will be required at the time of collection.

asyousuf

hermione

Nov 24, 2010
asyousuf said:
I believe u used courier company to deliver passports. Courier receipt is the only evidence for confirmation of delivery.

If submitted in person, CHC will always issues receipt in original that needs to be kept safe and will be required at the time of collection.

asyousuf

yeah, actually our VO require us to deliver our pp thru courier and we may not deliver it in person. Guess we'll just have to wait for their reply..soon..i hope so..Thanks asyousuf! :)

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
hermione said:
yeah, actually our VO require us to deliver our pp thru courier and we may not deliver it in person. Guess we'll just have to wait for their reply..soon..i hope so..Thanks asyousuf! :)

CHC, Delhi is just the same and so is one at London!!!!!