+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed away

Tsh

May 9, 2018
How could i change it? It has a bar code the app has to be validated. The serial nmbers and bar code is not gonna match. If i will change it i will correct it then send the whole application to my mom int he philippines. Is there anyway not doing that?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
How could i change it? It has a bar code the app has to be validated. The serial nmbers and bar code is not gonna match. If i will change it i will correct it then send the whole application to my mom int he philippines. Is there anyway not doing that?
Just change it manually and add a letter of explanation.

Tsh

May 9, 2018
Just change it manually and add a letter of explanation.

Hello canuck! Everything is done medical and additional documents has been submitted and landing fee and separate processing fee of 550$ for my mom has been done. How many more months i have to wait for the decision will be made for my sponsorship for my mother?
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello canuck! Everything is done medical and additional documents has been submitted and landing fee and separate processing fee of 550$ for my mom has been done. How many more months i have to wait for the decision will be made for my sponsorship for my mother?
Thanks
Can't help, no idea what the current PGP processing times are. Have a look at the PGP threads.