canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Cannuck!
My mom had been granted as a PA. And she has been requested for the medical exam and she did 2 weeks ago. They said in the letter in the bottom part (“A refund of any fees to which you are entitled will be initiated when this sponsorship application is processed”... ) in this part am i getting a refund for my fathers application? Confusing for me..
Good to hear. Probably just standard wording. I don't believe you will receive a refund because the fees paid for your father will have just been transferred to your mother.

Tsh

May 9, 2018
Also please note that since this parent was originally a non-accompanying dependent on the sponsorship, no fee was submitted for this parent. The APRF fee of $550 is now due and required for this parent.——this is what they told me to pay..

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Also please note that since this parent was originally a non-accompanying dependent on the sponsorship, no fee was submitted for this parent. The APRF fee of $550 is now due and required for this parent.——this is what they told me to pay..
I think this does mean your father’s APRF fee was not transferred to your mother and they are regarding the work done on your departed father’s application as having counted towards the original payment for him. I would suggest to pay again and try to ask for a refund on your father’s application fee if you have the receipt for it. I am not sure if they will grant the refund request but you have to try.

Others are free to comment with better suggestions.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It's possible that they were already too far in processing your father's app for a refund to be issued or for the fees to be applied to your mother. If you qualify for a refund, it will be automatically issued.

Reactions: bellaluna

Tsh

May 9, 2018
i request a refund from my father app 2 weeks ago then i recieve an email says i have to send the full details of his app nmber and uci #. And today i receive an email that i have an interac transfer of $541 from a return tax. How legit is this?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i request a refund from my father app 2 weeks ago then i recieve an email says i have to send the full details of his app nmber and uci #. And today i receive an email that i have an interac transfer of $541 from a return tax. How legit is this?
Of course that is fake.

Tsh

May 9, 2018
Hi canuck! There is a correction on my undertaking form and my mom sign it already i was just about to send it to the immigration. Is there any way to correct that first page wihtout changing the whole application. ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi canuck! There is a correction on my undertaking form and my mom sign it already i was just about to send it to the immigration. Is there any way to correct that first page wihtout changing the whole application. ?
What is the error?

Tsh

May 9, 2018
Undertaking form, first page, the year of my wedding date.. just the year...anything i can do to correct it without sending the whole app to my mom in the philippines?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Undertaking form, first page, the year of my wedding date.. just the year...anything i can do to correct it without sending the whole app to my mom in the philippines?
Just change it.