+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part Time work experience in India

Pia230

Dec 1, 2018
Hello Dear friends,
I have a question regarding to the work experience for Canada express entry. I hope my question would help lots of other people as well.

I had worked part time for 3 years in India along with my bachelor's studies. Does this part time work count in express entry immigration process? My bachelor's education and my part-time job were in the same field.

As soon as I graduated in 2014; I did my paid internship for 1 more year (2013-2014). However, my bachelor's degree considered completed in 2014 only. Im not sure if this paid internship counts or not?

Lastly, I quickly moved to USA right after my graduation in home country for my masters studies in 2015 and then graduated in 2018 june.
From june 2018; I'm currently working with my filed job and its been a 6 months now.

Does my all experience counts for express entry?
As far as I know, the work should be considered if only, when we worked 1 year continuously and which is not accurate in my case.

Please somebody help me with this.

Thank you.

Reactions: Ranbir_Dhillon

Ranbir_Dhillon

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Dear friends,
I have a question regarding to the work experience for Canada express entry. I hope my question would help lots of other people as well.

I had worked part time for 3 years in India along with my bachelor's studies. Does this part time work count in express entry immigration process? My bachelor's education and my part-time job were in the same field.

As soon as I graduated in 2014; I did my paid internship for 1 more year (2013-2014). However, my bachelor's degree considered completed in 2014 only. Im not sure if this paid internship counts or not?

Lastly, I quickly moved to USA right after my graduation in home country for my masters studies in 2015 and then graduated in 2018 june.
From june 2018; I'm currently working with my filed job and its been a 6 months now.

Does my all experience counts for express entry?
As far as I know, the work should be considered if only, when we worked 1 year continuously and which is not accurate in my case.

Please somebody help me with this.

Thank you.
Hello .. I think following link could be helpful for you to some extent.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=664&top=29

Pia230

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks for the information... But part time job while studying counts?? And paid full time internship counts??

Ranbir_Dhillon

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the information... But part time job while studying counts?? And paid full time internship counts??
According to me it depends on the category you are going to apply FSW or CEC.. For FSW it can't be counted I think. for detailed information you can check other threads with regards to your concern. Hope you'll find some.