Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks trikiliki
My file is in last stage in Paris VO.
Still waiting for pre arrival letter or update
If they have requested new police check its a good sign, they wouldn't do that unless they were in the final stage. Fingers crossed you will have good news soon :) Was it only this they asked for, or did they want updated forms and new medical as well?

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yah because Tunisian police check is only valid for 6 months not one year like the medical

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ah okey, now I understand you had an appeal...so you are well outside of normal processing times now. When was the file re-opened?
If they asked for this stuff in Nov 2017.. I'm guessing it was re-opened shortly before then. So this means you are almost at the 12 month mark since your file was re-opened? In which case, I'm guessing they are trying to finish within the one year timeline so asking for this police check again now, hopefully signifies that they will be finished soon.

We were dragged through the nightmare of having to appeal too, I know it sucks. Stay strong, it has to come to an end soon!

Do you have access to MyCic and ECAS to see your status and updates or no?

Try contacting sponsor's MP to try and get more information and see if they can light a fire under them to get moving. It seemed to work for us. There was nothing, no updates for ages, didn't know if they received the requested documents or not. I went to my MP and within 2 weeks we now got background started, pre- arrival, and passport request all of a sudden over the course of 2 days!

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No. I'm normal process applicants September 2017 .seems Paris VO they r delayed.
Oh, sorry somebody's answer confused me, thought they meant it was you who had an appeal!
Well, hopefully will be soon. You can see your status online or no?

Oct 3, 2018
Hopefully
Oh, sorry somebody's answer confused me, thought they meant it was you who had an appeal!
Well, hopefully will be soon. You can see your status online or no?
Been waiting for 13 months now they just updated .they said we need new police clearance and asking if any activity's, addresses changed .
I send them

audymaccop

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, he got it at 4:00 this morning! Just an email with the letter and VAC instructions. No update in GC key or Ecas, still says reviewing eligibility and background in process.

Our timeline is bullshit...
Applied August 2016... refused by an evil interviewer lady May 2017... Appealed June 2017... Had ADR April 2018 and won...
File sent to Ottawa and reopened May 2018... Doc request/new meds, police check end of May 2018... Sent everything in first week of June 2018..

Told us end of August they didn't receive 2 of the updated forms we sent...! Resent immediately... no updates nothing to show they got it...
Went to my MP on Sept 9... She did an inquiry and got back to me on September 24th to say everything is on track, background not started, they got my docs...

Then voila! All of a sudden, two days ago i was just about to book a flight to go see him because we have no idea how much longer if background didn't even start yet... something tell me check GCKey (which i do everyday anyway) and i saw background started!

So... still didn't know how long but at least something was finally moving, was thinking will be couple more months. Then yesterday morning i got an answer finally from cic about my question that i sent on august 28 to make sure they got the docs i sent to them again... Audacity Find My iPhone Origin and later in the afternoon yesterday he got pre-arrival email. Now today ppr! Everything all in one bunch!
So frustrating we have been waiting forever and now all of a sudden, its like a shock! A good shock of course :)
Now we don't wanna wait for this stupid VAC place just wanna go get this and visa and fly.
YOU cant very measure their productivity with the example estimate here in spousal sponsorship,

Madrid171

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
05/03/2018
AOR Received.
17/04/2018
File Transfer...
01/06/2018
Med's Request
20/04/2018
Med's Done....
27/04/2018
Passport Req..
19/02/2019
VISA ISSUED...
13/03/2019
LANDED..........
03/04/2019
Hi nyc2018 when did you done your pcc and when submit thanks.

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
YOU cant very measure their productivity with the example estimate here in spousal sponsorship,
Sorry, but who was measuring anything? I was telling my experience and particularly how it was not the norm...