Med's Done....
31/10/2014 (upfront)
Interview........
Interview waived (DECISION MADE) 04/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 18/05/2015
LANDED..........
24/05/2015
Ohhhhh, yessssss, I payed the RPRF at the very beginning…just when we submitted the sponsorship application. I mean, I payed everything and sent the receipt with the initial application. I payed 1040 canadian dollars.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
A question in case someone has done it or read about someone else who has done it.

What happens if I re do my medical test and sebd it to Paris VO before the first medical test expires?

Will they consider the second medical test expiration date when they issue the visa even if the first test is not expied yet or they will ignore the second test and issue tge visa expiration date based on the first medical test.

The idea is I want to give ourself enough time to plan for the landing trip and I don't want to be limited by the expiration time of the current medical test.

Will that work?
hope my question is clear

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
A question in case someone has done it or read about someone else who has done it.

What happens if I re do my medical test and sebd it to Paris VO before the first medical test expires?

Will they consider the second medical test expiration date when they issue the visa even if the first test is not expied yet or they will ignore the second test and issue tge visa expiration date based on the first medical test.

The idea is I want to give ourself enough time to plan for the landing trip and I don't want to be limited by the expiration time of the current medical test.

Will that work?
I believe you have up to 1 year after the medical examination to enter Canada. You didn't have to do your medical examination upfront! It was your decision! Also the price to re do again your medical examination would help you to buy a trip to visit Canada and have your COPR signed!? :p if I was you I would send an email to Paris and ask them directly!?

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
So I sent Paris the CSQ and Travel List last week as they had requested. Now how long should I wait? What should I wait for exactly, expect?

E-cas still showing application received even though they requested docs.

Will they send an e-mail to us regarding DECISION MADE? or COPR? Will my wife get something in the mail in Algeria (little problematic over there with mail delivery...).

Thanks

source_code we seem to have a similar timeline, so let me know if anything moves on your side! :D

source_code

Mar 31, 2015
noiro_dz said:
So I sent Paris the CSQ and Travel List last week as they had requested. Now how long should I wait? What should I wait for exactly, expect?

E-cas still showing application received even though they requested docs.

Will they send an e-mail to us regarding DECISION MADE? or COPR? Will my wife get something in the mail in Algeria (little problematic over there with mail delivery...).

Thanks

source_code we seem to have a similar timeline, so let me know if anything moves on your side! :D
They havent requested additional docs!! My Ecas says "In Process". Hopefully they will make a decision soon!!?

noiro_dz, didnt your ecas change to "In Process" after they requested the docs?

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
source_code said:
They havent requested additional docs!! My Ecas says "In Process". Hopefully they will make a decision soon!!?

noiro_dz, didnt your ecas change to "In Process" after they requested the docs?
No, still Application Received, but I guess it is in process...just never got updated.

Good luck!

wnjn

May 6, 2015
noiro_dz I have same problem, the paris VO requested RPRF for my husband on may 5 which I paid online same day. Still his file on eCAS is application received for months. so as you mentioned they may not always update eCAS while working on applications

withhardshipcomesease

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Sa3Sa3 said:

Will that work?
They have the ability to extend the validity of the medical test. They will give you some extra time to land. (We had the medical done in March April, were approved in November and had until May to land.)
Don't send anything unless they request it.

isoflex

Oct 5, 2012
Im a canadian who is sponsoring their wife who lives in France to come to Canada.
My wife has receieved email corresponsdence saying
they are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada and she needs to send paris a copy or her physical passport to complete the application.
Does this mean we are finally done? What happens after we send the physical passport or copy do they review it for a couple of months?

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
55 days since PER, have not received AOR from paris office yet..
Ecas still showing received your applicatio. On 29/12..

Is this normal?

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Anyone can tell me what is the best way to contact with cic for case inquiry
My application processing time is exceeded about one and half month now so I want to contact Paris visa office cic.
1- should I go with online inquiry system and fill up all that and submit it or
2- should I directly send an email to Paris visa office?

What is better or any other better option!
Thanks

Spain

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
Doc's Request.
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
20/02/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2014 (upfront)
Interview........
Interview waived (DECISION MADE) 04/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 18/05/2015
LANDED..........
24/05/2015
MisbahNabeel said:
Anyone can tell me what is the best way to contact with cic for case inquiry
My application processing time is exceeded about one and half month now so I want to contact Paris visa office cic.
1- should I go with online inquiry system and fill up all that and submit it or
2- should I directly send an email to Paris visa office?

What is better or any other better option!
Thanks
MisbahNabeel, I have always contacted VO Paris through this email: paris-immigration@international.gc.ca

and they have ALWAYS answered me in 2 days. Send an email to them. I am sure they will contact you. GOOD LUCK!!!!