+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents- Visitor Visa or Supervisa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its difficult to add her name in business at this point but I will check.

if they apply for super visa even then these things would matter?
If her name is not on the business then adding it now will raise suspicions. Both your parents were refused and it is because the same accounts are used for personal and business transactions, and they don’t have well documented business dealings.

If apply for supervisa, then you show the funds. They still need to address ties to return. Assume on a supervisa that they are not going to be running their business if staying long term. They need to pass the medical and show a year of health insurance.

Simrankaur2626

Jul 6, 2022
If her name is not on the business then adding it now will raise suspicions. Both your parents were refused and it is because the same accounts are used for personal and business transactions, and they don’t have well documented business dealings.

If apply for supervisa, then you show the funds. They still need to address ties to return. Assume on a supervisa that they are not going to be running their business if staying long term. They need to pass the medical and show a year of health insurance.
how can we address this problem then?
They will pass medical and I can sponsor their year health insurance, I dont mind

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
how can we address this problem then?
They will pass medical and I can sponsor their year health insurance, I dont mind
So then wait to apply for a supervisa. Seems you want them in Canada longer term anyway. Just remember when you get married, LICO increases for the number of people in your family.

Ask them to keep better accounts to show their business dealings. Maintain documentation that both are involved in the business.

Simrankaur2626

Jul 6, 2022
So then wait to apply for a supervisa. Seems you want them in Canada longer term anyway. Just remember when you get married, LICO increases for the number of people in your family.

Ask them to keep better accounts to show their business dealings. Maintain documentation that both are involved in the business.
thankyou
Also they both have ITR under their names and a CA evaluation which I attached last time but it didnt help much

Simrankaur2626

Jul 6, 2022
Order GCMS notes and then you can get detailed nots on how to reapply.
Yes, I will do that.

Also, I just realized one big issue. In my first application I showed my mother as a housewife but when we applied second time, I showed that she is employed under my fathers' business.

I dont know how I will be able to solve it in future. Is there a scenario where people never get a supervisa?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I will do that.

Also, I just realized one big issue. In my first application I showed my mother as a housewife but when we applied second time, I showed that she is employed under my fathers' business.

I dont know how I will be able to solve it in future. Is there a scenario where people never get a supervisa?
What's the issue with that? Originally one was unemployed (as a housewife) and then became employed by a family business. It also work the other way. She became redundant and became a housewife full time.

Simrankaur2626

Jul 6, 2022
What's the issue with that? Originally one was unemployed (as a housewife) and then became employed by a family business.
The issue is, I showed her employed from 1995 to present which was not true in the first application as she was a housewife since start

Simrankaur2626

Jul 6, 2022
Since it's a family business, she can be both.
That's true, maybe I can explain it this way in my cover letter whenever I apply.

I hope it wouldnt create problems. But its just in the first application she was housewife and not working but in the next one she was working

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's true, maybe I can explain it this way in my cover letter whenever I apply.

I hope it wouldnt create problems. But its just in the first application she was housewife and not working but in the next one she was working
Your parents really need GCMS notes. I think their biggest issues are that their business/personal accounts are the same, don’t have business documentation and their children except for one are in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

The biggest thing IRCC wants to see between applications is consistency. What proof do you have that your mother has been working for your father’s business? One of the big issues for your parents are that they have 2 children in Canada so strong ties to Canada and there will be concerns they won’t return home. Your father is the only tie because your sister is 22. Your mother applying alone would be better than applying with your father.