+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visiting visa

ady555

Jan 28, 2014
Hi,

I am a canadian PR and have 3 yrs of tax assessment and also have enough salary slab to bring my mom for a visitor visa she is a diabetic patient and takes injunction

Is there a possibility she can bring the insulin from india along with doctor proscription or i need to take a insurance in here to have her insulin covered

please let me know

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I am a canadian PR and have 3 yrs of tax assessment and also have enough salary slab to bring my mom for a visitor visa she is a diabetic patient and takes injunction

Is there a possibility she can bring the insulin from india along with doctor proscription or i need to take a insurance in here to have her insulin covered

please let me know
Your income is more important for a supervisa but your mother's income, assets and ties to India are more important for a TRV. Your mother is only allowed to bring 90 days of medication with her with a prescription. Insurance you purchase would not cover her insulin because her diabetes is a preexisting condition. Unfortunately insulin is expensive in Canada. That may limit how long she can stay if approved.