+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa Oct 2023 Timeline

s_ramneek

Feb 5, 2018
Seeking advice regarding my mother's ongoing Super Visa application:

My mother already has a Canadian visitor visa and she has travelled here twice for 5 months each. We initiated her supervisa in Feb 2024 so that she could live here for longer period. She gave her medical tests on 7th April 2024 and she was asked to give few more tests, Her creatinine levels were reported as high 1.9. She was asked to give a test to check for TB which didn’t get anything abnormal and we were told by the hospital that reports are fine, but after a week we got an email to get her retested for Creatinine and Urine examination after 2 months. When we consult our doctor at Fortis hospital, they have told that although her creatinine is high but nothing alarming at her age and this has been stable for last 6 years. They have done some more tests but nothing can be done immediately to reduce creatinine levels.

• If the doctor gives us a recommendation that my mother’s kidneys are stable and there will be no such alarming risk, will that be relevant when she will go for her test. What are the chances for her to get the Super visa done?
  • Secondly, if her supervise gets rejected, her visitor vosa will still remain in place and will that too be effected?
Pls advice on this