+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa Mar 2024 Timeline

Pawandeep singh manku

Jul 10, 2018
Applied: May 24

Biometric Request: from old application

Medical : medical pass on june 1 (upfront)

Eligibility : Not started

Background Check : In process

PPR : Waiting....

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Please suggest about the good supervisa insurance provider
i used Travellence insurance…. It offers plans with slightly less cost as compared to others…. Otherwise all insurance are nearly same… not much difference

Harmandeepkm7

May 3, 2024
Is there still someone waiting for March super visa update. Even I didn’t got request for medical of my parents. I am really worried as already having rejection of my parents visitor visa.
I applied on March 21st.

tuisha

Dec 24, 2021
Is there still someone waiting for March super visa update. Even I didn’t got request for medical of my parents. I am really worried as already having rejection of my parents visitor visa.
I applied on March 21st.
yes i got medical request on 22nd May but had got the medical done in previous week ( i would not suggest getting it done before you receive the medical request). Submitted the webform twice but they have not updated the medical yet.

FAkther

Jun 4, 2024
Hi, I applied for my mother’s supervisa application on May 28. Still did not get the biometrics request letter. Could you please tell me when I can get the biometrics request letter?

Petunia155

Jun 5, 2024
Hi Friends,
Please guide the affordable super visa insurance with necessary coverage and installment options.
whether we need to pay complete amount for insurance or we can pay in installment.
Secure Travel seems ok and you have the option to pay the premium in monthly instalments. First and last month must be paid upfront to submit the proof of insurance. Total premium is around $2000 for the year. They offer some discount for paying for the whole year but I chose monthly instalments.

Reactions: CA98712

Rsaurav

Apr 13, 2024
Hi all
Got super visa for my mother
Applied on 26 March
Upfront medical done
Medical passed 8 may
Eligibility completed in tracker on 30 may no update in account.
PPR on 6 June
Tracker still shows application in progress.

My mother has three visitor visa refusals . Reason was strong ties . I am only child of my parents.

Be positive everyone. Good luck to all of you . Hope you will get ppr soon .

Nov 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am starting this thread for folks to track super visa application submissions made in Mar 2024. Here's the status of my mom's application:

Applied: Mar 08
Biometric Request: Mar 9
Biometrics Given: Mar 14 (updated the same day)
Medical Passed: Mar 13
Eligibility completed in Tracker : Not started
Thanks for your response.
My timeline as follows:

Applied: Mar 19
Biometric Request: Mar 19
Biometrics Given: Mar 26 updated the same day)
Medical Passed: Apr 08
Eligibility completed in Tracker : Not started
Hi do you know how can we check application status on tracker. I tried to create account it says information is not correct but I can see my application on other side ( ircc portal)

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Hi do you know how can we check application status on tracker. I tried to create account it says information is not correct but I can see my application on other side ( ircc portal)
Generally, the tracker takes about a week's time to get activated. Please try after a week's time after submitting the online application with correct info.

Ca_karan

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, I applied for my mother’s supervisa application on May 28. Still did not get the biometrics request letter. Could you please tell me when I can get the biometrics request letter?
Same here, Applied on 28th May but no update after that. Did you receive anything?