+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Super Visa April 2024 Timeline

banman741

Feb 28, 2024
Sharing timeline for my mother's application.

Application submitted: April 3, 2024
BL: Completed on April 3, 2024 (from previous application)
Medical: Passed on April 10, 2024 (Upfront)
Background check: in process
Eligibility: In progress on GC Key and completed on tracker on April 29, 2024
BVL: May 1, 2024
PPR: May 2, 2024

Good luck to all those who are waiting to get their PPRs. Wish you all the best!

Reactions: nishatmohamedfami

pratk

Oct 3, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2022
AOR Received.
17-07-2022
Congratulations. Which country do your parents live in? Asking because your application was reasonably quick.

Last edited:

msnhyder

Apr 22, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I got update on my mother’s application.

Applied: Apr 17th 2024
Medical: May 3rd 2024 (completed upfront on 23rd April and uploaded same day through web form)
BC: In progress
Eligibility: Inprogress
Final Decision: in progress

Do anyone know how much time does it take after medical update to get decision ?

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Just passport and regular medicines don’t forget Covid vaccination certificate if you’re doing it in India
Yes getting it done in India . We tried booking appointment. My father was asked to bring a form to fill out by doctor. What kind of form is this ? Where to get this from ?

msnhyder

Apr 22, 2024
Yes getting it done in India . We tried booking appointment. My father was asked to bring a form to fill out by doctor. What kind of form is this ? Where to get this from ?
They should provide forms if there’s any! My mother wasn’t asked about any forms

banman741

Feb 28, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Medical: May 3rd 2024 (completed upfront on 23rd April and uploaded same day through web form)

Do anyone know how much time does it take after medical update to get decision ?
If it's the first time you are applying for the visa, it generally takes about a week or two after medical is passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: nishatmohamedfami

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
@ banman Congratulations on the
If it's the first time you are applying for the visa, the it generally takes about a week or two after medical is passed.
Congratulations on the Visa.That was good timeline.I applied for my father on the same day Apr 3.Medical Update on Apr 24 ,Tracker shows Background in Progress and Eligibility not started yet.I received a ghost update today but everything remains the same .Kind of stressed ,had a previous refusal.:oops:

pratk

Oct 3, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2022
AOR Received.
17-07-2022
@ banman Congratulations on the

Congratulations on the Visa.That was good timeline.I applied for my father on the same day Apr 3.Medical Update on Apr 24 ,Tracker shows Background in Progress and Eligibility not started yet.I received a ghost update today but everything remains the same .Kind of stressed ,had a previous refusal.:oops:
Previous refusal for visitors visa
AND
Current application for super visa?

May 1, 2024
Previous refusal for visitors visa
AND
Current application for super visa?
Hello Everyone,

My father completed the medical exam upfront and we put the reference number in the application but did not upload the paperwork do I need to upload through web form?

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Eligibility status changed to -
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Applied: April 17th
Waiting for Medical Request.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Super visa for my parents

Application submitted: 25 April 2024
BL: 25 April 2024 (Updated from Previous visitor visa)
Medical passed: 8th May 2024
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
PPR: Not yet