+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Sponsorship - Need Help. Thank you !

TobiFilips

Jan 19, 2014
Hello,

I am applying for my parents sponsorship and I am 90% done in my application.

However, I have a doubt about one aspect of the application, I did some research and I could not find the answer, to my "basic" question.

Do I need to fill the application twice? One for my mother, and one for my father, or one for both ?

Thank you for your time and help,

-T :)

incredible

Sep 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Schedule A – Background - Declaration (IMM 5669) and Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for both.

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) and Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), i did it once for principal applicant and where applicable the dependant information.

Which form are you talking about? The full package of a specific one?

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
TobiFilips said:
Hello,

I am applying for my parents sponsorship and I am 90% done in my application.

However, I have a doubt about one aspect of the application, I did some research and I could not find the answer, to my "basic" question.

Do I need to fill the application twice? One for my mother, and one for my father, or one for both ?

Thank you for your time and help,

-T :)

Your father could be the principal applicant and mother be dependent spouse.. that would result in single application. So for example, IMM008 will have you father as principal and your mom details too, so no need for another form for her..

but there are family details and personal detail forms that you should fill for each family member.. !!

TobiFilips

Jan 19, 2014
So if I understood correctly, If my father is the principal applicant and my mother as dependent spouse, I would send ONE full package ?

Thanks for you fast responses :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
TobiFilips said:
So if I understood correctly, If my father is the principal applicant and my mother as dependent spouse, I would send ONE full package ?

Thanks for you fast responses :)
Yes - that's correct.