AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCCs received April 16, 2012
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
FYI!.. the whole eCAS link is not working now. the link is down. i called CIC and they said its not working.. my fily now says in process.. no decision made yet on sponsorship... she mentioned i should be getting a letter in the mail soon. if i dont see anything within the month then i should contact them.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anik said:
I think their communications say something along the lines of that not doing medical in 30 days may result in delays (but it does not say 30 days or dismissed or something like we had for the 90 day letter). So hopefully a short delay will not be a problem.
yes, you are right, Anik. It says "may result in...delays." And I hope CIC officers have some common sense:) If exam is not done by the 26th, I will write to them explaining the situation.

shjooya

May 8, 2012
I recieved a letter by mail today which says that my application is now complete! :) So happy! I don't have even access to the "check application status" page so don't know what is going on online!

Wish every body to get good news soon!

shjooya

May 8, 2012
Does any body know if the past history of cancer for a parent makes him/her inadmissible to Canada? Have you ever heard that some body pass the medical check having the cancer history????

I really appreciate your feedback!

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
shjooya said:
Does any body know if the past history of cancer for a parent makes him/her inadmissible to Canada? Have you ever heard that some body pass the medical check having the cancer history????

Shjooya,
I have a friend who had tongue cancer when he applied for PR as skilled worker. He got his PR without any problem.

mspakp

Mar 12, 2010
Does any one know about whether Heart Disease History is ok for CIC. My Father had a hear bypass done in 2002 and has been ok ever since so just wondering if anybody has any knowledge please share..

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
shjooya said:

My mom had cancer surgery before we came to Canada 15 yr ago, medical was done after surgery and she passed all the test. no problem.
They didn't ask and we didn't tell about this issue.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mspakp said:
Does any one know about whether Heart Disease History is ok for CIC. My Father had a hear bypass done in 2002 and has been ok ever since so just wondering if anybody has any knowledge please share..
Don't tell them about it, you would have no problem.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Rabi1 said:
hello all members... many congrats to KGC Nd pari 4u.... My e-cas is not working aswell hope for the best......... nd no letter arrived yet from mail...... but hope we all will recieve something this week or next!
Rabi, can you please share your timeline here so that apple talk or whoever have access can enter it in spreadsheet.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
mspakp said:
I know a person, whose father had bypass surgery about a year prior to the immigration medical. He brought the documents from the doctor to the medical examination (not sure what the documents were and how much detail but in general they were confirming he had the surgery and that it was successful and that he is fine now and prognosis is good - something along those lines).
The parents are in canada now so it worked fine (not sure if they sent him to any extra tests but the overall outcome was positive and that is what matters).

So hopefully things will work out for your parents too!

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
starzibal said:
My mom had cancer surgery before we came to Canada 15 yr ago, medical was done after surgery and she passed all the test. no problem.
They didn't ask and we didn't tell about this issue.
I thought they explicitly ask questions like 'Have you ever had this or that ...?"
So they did not ask your parents?

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
jaggudada said:
Did anyone receive acknowledgement from LVO (New Delhi) recently? The last I saw anyone mention that was like 2 months ago. Anyone?
I second your question! Anything from local VOs so far (any)?
I think we only have 3 members in the tracking table (Teri from Vienna VO got the medical request and the other 2 were AORs and PCC request I think..)

Nothing for me so far from my VO :( (it was a bit less than a month since transfer)

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
A question about PCC expiry again (and local VO).

We got our police ceritificates (as was recomended by the Nov 25 letter) and they are dated early March.
However, our case was transferred to a local VO and who knows when we hear from them next.

I am trying to understand whether I should just mail PCCs to the local VO and not wait for them to expire.
If they are dated March 6 - does this mean they are going to be considered expired if received by the local VO after June 6?

I am confused by all those discussions about expiry and PCC being no older than 3 month from teh application date!

It was clear before - when people submitted stage 2 local VO package and PCC was part of it (so as of that submission date it was supposed to less than 3 month prior). But what is the application date now? The ecas shows a date in 2007 for my parents file which is meaningless (because it was my sponsorship application submission, not their PR application yet).

Anyone in the same situation?
It is such a pain to get it again for my parents and it takes a month at least. I understand that they may ask for it again if the stage 2 takes too long but maybe at least I could submit this one so that they do not bother us with it for now.