Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
Toronto_pta said:
I am ordering GCMS notes tonight as well. I can only understand your position. I was hoping too that my parents could come by april but looks unlikely now. Hope things work out for you too, our time line is pretty similar. I replied to your PM through an an email too, but got no replies.
Hi there,
I nvr got any email from u. It's next7flight@yahoo.com
Stay in touch.

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
user828 said:
You know I was wondering, if the delay is something to do with longer background search considering there are so many punjabi applicants with common last name "singh" and coincidence of 1st names as well. For eg,, I knew my friends app was delayed as his name is Manjit Singh and he was asked for PCC twice and he was told delay is due to common names so background search was taking longer
Hi, could be anything or could be nothing, apart from name and surname, pcc also contain father name/DOB/ passport number and address....I highly doubt it's dat easy to match with someone else's pcc. New pcc system contain photo of the applicant as wel. So definitely thr should nt be any confusion about it.
I can imagine indian embassy doin stupidities but I really expect quality work from CIC :(
This waiting time has made our family crazy really. Nvr imagined that this process will give us this hard time. My Australia visa got expired today. Could nt go bck coz NDO has my passport. Here I can't take addmission to continue study as all my original document are in embassy. Wait wait wait...they should nt Atleast hold people passports if they have this long processing time. Canada is not the ONLY place on earth we wana go to. Australian high commision ask for passport after they approve the application. It takes one day to return the passport. And here cic think it's thr personal property.
Grrrrrrrr waheguru helppp :(

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
next7flight said:
Hi, could be anything or could be nothing, apart from name and surname, pcc also contain father name/DOB/ passport number and address....I highly doubt it's dat easy to match with someone else's pcc. New pcc system contain photo of the applicant as wel. So definitely thr should nt be any confusion about it.
I can imagine indian embassy doin stupidities but I really expect quality work from CIC :(
This waiting time has made our family crazy really. Nvr imagined that this process will give us this hard time. My Australia visa got expired today. Could nt go bck coz NDO has my passport. Here I can't take addmission to continue study as all my original document are in embassy. Wait wait wait...they should nt Atleast hold people passports if they have this long processing time. Canada is not the ONLY place on earth we wana go to. Australian high commision ask for passport after they approve the application. It takes one day to return the passport. And here cic think it's thr personal property.
1) If the file was in CPP-O then they ask passport in last stages
2) ND, ask for passport so they have it "handy" and doesn't necessarily mean its ready for stamping as we all know but there is a way to request PPR just before stamping- that is case by case and they don't always comply and can delay the process too. All in all, it's a curse to get file xfered to ND, thus I mentioned before that future applicants should pray their file goes to CPP-O where its comparatively a cake-walk

I can understand your dilemma about losing out on Aussie visa, am sure it will be buried when passports come back

Take my case, had to fly down just to drop passports - when folks are here

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
user828 said:
1) If the file was in CPP-O then they ask passport in last stages
2) ND, ask for passport so they have it "handy" and doesn't necessarily mean its ready for stamping as we all know but there is a way to request PPR just before stamping- that is case by case and they don't always comply and can delay the process too. All in all, it's a curse to get file xfered to ND, thus I mentioned before that future applicants should pray their file goes to CPP-O where its comparatively a cake-walk

I can understand your dilemma about losing out on Aussie visa, am sure it will be buried when passports come back

Take my case, had to fly down just to drop passports - when folks are here
Yeah you are right. NDO sucks. Wel we can just hope for the best. My gcms are in process, they will provide a fair idea what's going on.
Flying just to drop passport is a courage in itself. Really man we all are doing our best to get positive results asap. I truly pray u get ur visa asap as wel.
Since gaggi called me- paajiiiii got decision made. I check my ecas every 10mins lol
Lets see mate. It's our motive now....we will get it. Just keep sharing experiences here & the bright day will come soon :)

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
next7flight: This could be of help to you.
I too had submitted my mom's ppt some time in Dec and still there is no update about her medicals on the ecas. Received my GCMS notes and there it was stated "Medical Furtherance" (review required). The date was just one day after the GCMS notes was prepared. Somewhere around that time, my mom got a call from the doctor and they said they would be sending a report to CIC. Not sure if this was directly related to the "furtherance" CIC had requested, but I am assuming that it is. Usually, we have to wait for an additional 2 months for the "medicals received" status to appear on e-cas.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sakamath said:
next7flight: This could be of help to you.
I too had submitted my mom's ppt some time in Dec and still there is no update about her medicals on the ecas. Received my GCMS notes and there it was stated "Medical Furtherance" (review required). The date was just one day after the GCMS notes was prepared. Somewhere around that time, my mom got a call from the doctor and they said they would be sending a report to CIC. Not sure if this was directly related to the "furtherance" CIC had requested, but I am assuming that it is. Usually, we have to wait for an additional 2 months for the "medicals received" status to appear on e-cas.
You mean after furtherance? as for us, it appeared in just shy of a month

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
user828 said:
You mean after furtherance? as for us, it appeared in just shy of a month
I'll cross my fingers and hope the same timeline would apply to me too! But to keep my blood pressure in check, I'll assume that they'll take 2 months. :)

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Finally..... I don't know how to express my feelings!!!!!

I got "Decision Made" today in my ecas.........

Reallyyyyyyyyyyy hapyyyyyy... little bit scared until i receive the passports in my hand!!!!

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you very much to all forum members who helped me during this difficult time!!!

I have a question,

My brother is a dependent of my parents in the sponsership... is it okay if he land here by himself first and then later my parents will come to canada ?

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
next7flight said:
i can feel the pain u r in :(. we too thought the end is near when we received med n passport request n sent my mother-in-law back home with return ticket (her visa was valid until feb 2013) hoping to see her back here within couple of months...its been 15 months now....so only lesson learned is "ND works in a weird way". and only thing we can do is 'pray n pray". parmatma ND waliyan nu sumat bakshe!! i think thts the only embassy asking for passport even before they open ur file for processing :'( they shd send PPR only when they have made their mind to issue visa!

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pimigration said:
Finally..... I don't know how to express my feelings!!!!!

I got "Decision Made" today in my ecas.........

Reallyyyyyyyyyyy hapyyyyyy... little bit scared until i receive the passports in my hand!!!!
Congratulations pimigration!! so wht was ur ecas before DM? was it 'in process' or did it go to DM straight fm application received?

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
29-NOV-2012 sent in 01-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process...(Since 29 JAN) Medicle Passed
pimigration said:
Thank you very much to all forum members who helped me during this difficult time!!!

I have a question,

My brother is a dependent of my parents in the sponsership... is it okay if he land here by himself first and then later my parents will come to canada ?
Congrts pimi, Can u tell ur time line..?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
7vksalat said:
Congrts pimi, Can u tell ur time line..?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-sponsership-joine-here-t91654.0.html;msg1987336#msg1987336

Congrats pimmigration

I think the whole family has to land together, but confirm further

====

BTW pimmigration

You had written

We have sent our passport along with medicals on nov 26 2012.

Our ecas is changed to medical recieved since dec 6 2012.

You sure thats the date? Nov 26 > sent and within 1 week it showed Meds Received, thats fast.......

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
pimigration said:

I have a question,

Congrats --When did your parents submit thier passports?

Thanks
Jay