+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents immigration....got medical and passport request.......tense situation

randhawa

Jan 11, 2010
hello

my parents and i got medical request from chc new delhi.....they also told us to deposit your passports.

But i (dependent children) am in canada on a study permit. So what should i do....

Should i go to india to do medical and deposit my passport with my parents
or
i can do medical from here and deposit passport from here.......how this can be done
please guide me.....i am in a very tense situation........

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can do the medical in Canada with no problem.

You should be able to mail your passport to the embassy.

randhawa

Jan 11, 2010
ok thanks for your advice....

should i need to ask first to CHC new delhi about medical and passport submission procedure.....???

or it is understandable......

CHC new-delhi send my medical to my parents in india......my parents have to post my medical forms.......

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Karlshammar said:
You can do the medical in Canada with no problem.

You should be able to mail your passport to the embassy.
You should know that it is illegal to mail/courier passport in/out of India. The OP is going to have to find someone to hand carry the passport to INdia and do the same to Canada.

PMM

randhawa

Jan 11, 2010
has anybosy mail his passport from canada to india for visa stamping....

if i mail my passport then how i will get my immigration......because i can only get immigration , if i enter from outside canada .....and at the port of entry ....they give me and my parents PR .

how i solve this problem......do i need to go india......

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My suggestion is that never take a risk of sending your passport by mail. You have enough time to prepare and therefore think about going to India and submit your PP there. Up on getting PR visa you can land.
Good luck.

randhawa said:
has anybosy mail his passport from canada to india for visa stamping....

if i mail my passport then how i will get my immigration......because i can only get immigration , if i enter from outside canada .....and at the port of entry ....they give me and my parents PR .

how i solve this problem......do i need to go india......

brar987

Aug 17, 2009
randhawa said:
hello

my parents and i got medical request from chc new delhi.....they also told us to deposit your passports.

But i (dependent children) am in canada on a study permit. So what should i do....

or
i can do medical from here and deposit passport from here.......how this can be done
hi... randhawa if ur r on this still plz reply me what u did in ur situation as now im on same boat, my parents got letter from ND CHC requested medicals nd passports. im in canada on student visa.....plz plzzz some rading dis reply soon

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
randhawa said:
hello

or
you can't send passport to inidia , while you r in canada . neither by hand nor by post . so ask chc new delhi wht to do ?
you can do medicals in canada and submit your passport there as well , they will forward your passport to relevent CHC ; i.e.; in your case to new delhi

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
jassi_cool1980 said:
you can't send passport to inidia , while you r in canada . neither by hand nor by post . so ask chc new delhi wht to do ?
you can do medicals in canada and submit your passport there as well , they will forward your passport to relevent CHC ; i.e.; in your case to new delhi
It is up to the OP to get the passports to ND, CIC in Canada is not a post office, they won't help getting the passport to Delhi. You either take it yourself or authorize some to take and it and return it.