Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
why can't you have your baby born in Canada and then he/she will be directly be Canada?
I am sorry, I did not get your question

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello, I received the invitation email for my parents.

We have couple of changes to our family.

Family size202320222021
2 people$44,530$43,082$32,898
3 people$54,743$52,965$40,444
4 people$66,466$64,306$49,106
5 people$75,384$72,935$55,694
6 people$85,020$82,259$62,814

We had our first baby in March 2022 and 2nd baby in Dec 2023. if we applying for our one parent

Family:
2021 - 3
2022 - 4
2023 - 4 or 5? because our 2nd baby born in Dec 2023

Can we include both Business NOA and Personal NOA for income proof? why I am asking our personal income will not meet for 5 people in 2023 (in case if we need to include 2nd baby). if we can include business NOA then we are good

Please help on this.

Also do we need Police clearance certificate from India for our parent?

Thanks a lot
Baby is born in Dec 2023 so family size for 2023 is 5.
You need personal NOA to meet the LICO.
If you don't meet 2023 LICO, you don't qualify to apply.
It's too bad that you didn't plan your finance ahead with PGP in your mind.
In IRCC and CRA's eyes, business income is not yours. You cannot spend business income for personal expenses. (I hope you don't) To support your parents, you can only use personal income (if that makes sense).

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My bad, I had meant to respond to another person on this forum who mentioned he had lost interest. But it is not meant specifically for one person. There seems to be others as well.
Oh no worries and for sure, in a different group someone mentioned that he received it but the parents since passed! I was like in my head that then why didn't you cancel

Janeleith2

May 29, 2024
Maternity leave EI and parental EI still counted as qualified income as a sponsor right? NOA has included the maternity and parental EI. So we do not need to deduct the EI from the NOA to calculate the income requirement?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maternity leave EI and parental EI still counted as qualified income as a sponsor right? NOA has included the maternity and parental EI. So we do not need to deduct the EI from the NOA to calculate the income requirement?
Yes the EI is counted

Reactions: Janeleith2

inq_54

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

I just received the invitation after 4 long years!!! So grateful.

When i originally submitted the interest to sponsor form in 2020, i had only applied for my mother because my father was working at the time and wasn't ready to move at all.

My question is, can i apply for my father when i originally only submitted the interest for my mother?

If i can't apply for my father, i will only sponsor my mother as i indicated in the form, but what will happen to the spouse information required for the principal applicant?

Thank you!

Reactions: Greninja

gops

Oct 4, 2015
Hello,
I have question regarding income. I was working as Covid support worker in health field when Covid was about to over in 2022 I lost my job. I applied for EI and received it in 2022. Can I count 2022 EI income for pgp application? Please answer if anyone had the similar situation and got accepted.

Janeleith2

May 29, 2024
Anyone knows where to find our original expression of interest submitted in 2020? I want to check and confirm the info is consistent. Do we get a copy of the EOI in 2020? I only find a confirmation number in the email.

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Have read somewhere to include spouse as a cosigner. There are times when they can take 4 to 5 years to approve the PR application. If financial circumstances of one person change at least the income of two people could help to stay eligible from household income perspective.
Appreciate the response. Actually my wife is currently on maternity leave and had been out of workforce since 2020 when our first son was born so our plan is that she will go back to work only after our younger son is atleast 3 years old. besides that she had sponsored her parent in the past so i dont want to complicate the application by including her.

Reactions: BienCanada

Greninja

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I just received the invitation after 4 long years!!! So grateful.

When i originally submitted the interest to sponsor form in 2020, i had only applied for my mother because my father was working at the time and wasn't ready to move at all.

My question is, can i apply for my father when i originally only submitted the interest for my mother?

If i can't apply for my father, i will only sponsor my mother as i indicated in the form, but what will happen to the spouse information required for the principal applicant?

Thank you!
I am afraid you can only include your mom, but why not add your father even if he cannot move at that time, you know the application process needs about 2 years right?

inq_54

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
CEC
I am afraid you can only include your mom, but why not add your father even if he cannot move at that time, you know the application process needs about 2 years right?
Thank you for your response. I posed the same question to him when i applied, but he was adamant about not applying at the time. He is US citizen so he doesn't feel the need to get PR of Canada.

I am worried though, would it raise some flags in the application of my mother?

Greninja

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Thank you for your response. I posed the same question to him when i applied, but he was adamant about not applying at the time. He is US citizen so he doesn't feel the need to get PR of Canada.

I am worried though, would it raise some flags in the application of my mother?
No, your application with your mom is good ! If your father is US citizen, I think it is fine as he can come to canada as he wants for 6 months for each visit.

Reactions: inq_54