+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Sranpal75

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, my parents have done their biometrics two weeks ago, but i checked on gckey it still says your action required, anyone have any experience?

1CA

Oct 26, 2023
I received this yesterday , Can anyone help ? I filled the form for my father and mother when I submitted the application. My siblings are independent . DO I need to fill this form for my siblings too ?

--------------------
IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependants aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must
sign their own copy of this form by hand.
-----------------

In addition , they asked for below
-----
Proof of Relationship (SPR): As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please
provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle
standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide
these items, you may provide the principal applicant's Ration card, your Indian passports
(expired and current) and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card. NOTE: Affidavits are not
acceptable as proof of relationship. If you are sponsoring your grandparent, you must
include a copy of your mother or father's birth certificate, as well as your own birth
certificate in order to support your relationship to the principal applicant. If the birth
certificate is not in English or French, a notarized (certified) translation in either English
or French with a copy of the original version must be provided. In addition also include
as proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your mother's or father's
voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and
Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof
of relationship.
-------

They said all the documents should be less than 5MB, Can I send multiple emails since documents attachments might be more than 5 MB
Yes, for your father's IMM 5406 you must include his spouse, his parents, his siblings, and all his children (including yourself). I am assuming your mother is the dependent in the application, so for your mother's IMM 5406 you must include her spouse, her parents, her siblings, and all her children (including yourself).

Do you mind sharing your timeline? Also which office is processing your application, which office sent you the request?

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
Hello,

We have received Biometric request today, but dependent middle name is spelled wrong by CIC. I already noticed this and informed CIC 25 days ago but it was never changed and they have issued the biometric request letter with the wrong middle name. Does any one have ever faced this type of situation? Please advice. Thanks you!

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
I got a request for PCC today.

it also has a line where they are asking for address. Do everyone get this question asked with PCC

For my parents all the letters has Canada address of sponsor/representative mentioned. However their residential address is india .
Which we used as a mailing address only for filing.

should we update the address although its not changed from what we provided on imm008

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
I got a request for PCC today.

it also has a line where they are asking for address. Do everyone get this question asked with PCC

For my parents all the letters has Canada address of sponsor/representative mentioned. However their residential address is india .
Which we used as a mailing address only for filing.

should we update the address although its not changed from what we provided on imm008

Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately throughout the
processing of your application.
Ya they ask for current residential address with PCC just to make sure if currently principal applicant is in India or in Canada. So if your parents are in Canada then you have to mention Canada address or vice versa.

Reactions: YVR123

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Pls I need help signing up for GCkey account, I can’t recover my old account as I can’t remember all the security questions. Each time I try creating new account it ask for the authentication code and the code I got is more than six numbers. Pls any information will be appreciated.