Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
I applied for my parents in December 2023 but still haven't received AOR or any updates yet. Anyone in the same boat? Really getting worried since now 2024 invites have been sent out !
I wouldnt worry too much. I only got automated email last week and once I linked my GCkey I got biometrics letter

Reactions: mnsrs

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
We received PCC request but not medicals. My mom is staying with us in Canada on Super visa. We submitted the PCC request to BLS, but they are saying it is going to take 2 months. We are only given 30 days to upload, what can be done here?

Reactions: Adeep2112

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Pls anyone can help me with a response. I am the sponsor, can I link my mom the principal applicant application with GCKey account. 2, I have GCKey for CRA, can I create a new IRCC GCkey account, a bit confused.I just sent the additional documents requested last week. 2024 PGP

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I applied for my parents in December 2023 but still haven't received AOR or any updates yet. Anyone in the same boat? Really getting worried since now 2024 invites have been sent out !
Dec submission too. Got a request for additional docs in March. Absolutely nothing after that.

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
We received PCC request but not medicals. My mom is staying with us in Canada on Super visa. We submitted the PCC request to BLS, but they are saying it is going to take 2 months. We are only given 30 days to upload, what can be done here?
You can request IRCC for extension explaining the reason and IRCC will give you more time. For medical may be they will use the medical exam your parents did while applying for super VISA.

Reactions: ganesh2583

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Dec submission too. Got a request for additional docs in March. Absolutely nothing after that.
I submitted application on Dec 1, send some more documents on March 5 and got AOR on May 28, Biometrics request on May 29 and medical request on May 30 but I haven't received any PCC for my parents. Parents are in India. I think you will also get AOR soon because ur case is similar to mine so don't worry you will get AOR.

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Pls anyone can help me with a response. I am the sponsor, can I link my mom the principal applicant application with GCKey account. 2, I have GCKey for CRA, can I create a new IRCC GCkey account, a bit confused.I just sent the additional documents requested last week. 2024 PGP
Yes definitely you can make IRCC account for your mom as well.

mithu0727

Jun 4, 2024
Was fortunate to be part of the 2023 draw. Sent documentation in November 2023. Got a request for Proof of relationship & 5406 in March. Nothing after those were submitted … till this week.

Last 48 hours we have received AOR, requests for Biometrics, Medical, PCC. Today received CPCM / CTDM - OVS SPR Eligibility Decision Letter.

Question i have: once biometrics, PCC & Medical are done, is there anything else pending for final decision - like further eligibility etc. Or will this be it?

and any idea what does CPCM / CTDM stand for?
Hi CPCM/CTDM means Case processing centre Mississauga and CTDM is in french Centre de traitement des demandes Mississauga. Now can you please help me: I submitted application on Dec 1, some more documents were sent on March 5, got AOR on May 28, Biometrics request on May 29 and medical request on May 30 but haven't received any PCC request for my Parents. Parents are in India do you know how long it will take to get PCC request? Thanks!

Last edited:

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi All, Need an advice please: I am gathering documents to apply and sponsor my mother through pgp 2024 (got an invite this time). My mother is currently living with me here in Canada on her supervisa since Oct 2023 and has plans to live with me at least till end of 2026.

My doubt is:

In the form IMM 0008 (Tab: Personal Details), there is a question "Current country of residence", should i put it as "Canada" for her and with Status as "Visitor" with From date=date on which she last entered canada (i.e. Oct 2023) and then To Date=the date on which i will submit the pgp application?
Or,

Should i put it as "India" (homecountry) for her and with Status as "Citizen"???

i tried to research about this on the forums and found that ideally country of residence is home country because my mother still does not have "resident" status in canada and is only a visitor. But my worry is that if i put "India" then would IRCC still send final approval, COPR etc. as Inland applicant OR they would consider her living in India and then all passport requests etc. will need to be submitted in India and not in Canada BLS office.

Anyone who has similar experience (parent residing with them in canada while their PGP was submitted and processed) please let me know what should be the correct course of action?