+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Solarmanng

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi, pls I need someone to guide me on how to link my application with GCkey, am sponsoring my mom 2020 pool, after additional documents submitted in May, got sponsor approval letter today and my file is transferred to Montreal, I still can’t link my application to Gckey, with the client identification and application number. Pls help me is so frustrating.
Could you confirm that you are entering 2 in the last question “Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application” since I’m assuming you’re sponsoring only your mum with no dependents and you’re doing that without any co-signer.

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for the response, I don’t know what identification to fill out is it UCI number or the application number with F, pls will appreciate your response. Thanks

Solarmanng

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Thanks for the response, I don’t know what identification to fill out is it UCI number or the application number with F, pls will appreciate your response. Thanks
There are four options available; you could choose any one of them:
  • Application Number and Family Name
  • Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI)
  • Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Tbanks for the response, am just wondering why the eligibility decision letter says my file is transferred to Montreal for further processing. I live in Toronto and my mom will definitely stay with me. I am just wondering.