File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
I just received a new message in MyCIC for the bio-metrics request. Anyone who has question related to bio-metric request, can ask me.

One thing I noticed in the document is this:

Note: If you received this letter you must give your biometrics before coming to Canada and are not eligible to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a Canadian port of entry. If you are already in Canada, you will have to leave the country to provide your biometrics.

My parents in law are in India, but for people whose parents are in Canada, please take a note of the above.

@YULIA-2016
Please update line #11
Bio-metrics requested today.
Does your letter also say you should not travel to US just for the purpose of giving biometrics?

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hi Yulia,
Can you oks update my information
CIC ask me for Biometric fees on June 20 th, then i submitted thru Webform and today i received a confirmation for biometric fees and they are asking me for the use of representative form again
actually i submitted thru my application already both biometric fees and Representative form but both forms they ask me again i dont know the reason
Unable to link the application but received my file nimber on June 28thru the email when they are asking for biometric fees

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Yulia,
Can you oks update my information
CIC ask me for Biometric fees on June 20 th, then i submitted thru Webform and today i received a confirmation for biometric fees and they are asking me for the use of representative form again
actually i submitted thru my application already both biometric fees and Representative form but both forms they ask me again i dont know the reason
Unable to link the application but received my file nimber on June 28thru the email when they are asking for biometric fees
in tracker Prov. missing. you are from which Province
@YULIA-2016

ihg

May 9, 2019
It says:

If you are already legally in the United States, you may go to a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Application Support Center (ASC) or a Visa Application Centre (VAC) located in the United States or its territories.
By this trend , I think early applicant should be ready for Biometric as this request will pour in pretty soon

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Its surprising to see that there are 7 candiates from Apr 26 to Apr 30 in the tracker who have no ecas or any updates available ?
Is it really true or they simply fail to come back to forum and provide update ?
The case from Apr 26 is peculiar as that would have been among very first application to be received.