+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016
please update my details to the spreadsheet.
Xingxingxiangying
Sponsored: parents
Province: AB
Application Received: May 7th
ECAS update : DM2 on Nov 25
Submit PPC and current Hukou on Oct 17th by email
CIC VO: requestd old hukou and birth medical record on Nov 8th , submit the request documents on Nov 17th
Is that PPC meaning passport copies not police clearance certificate (PCC)? I did not see request for PCC on the tracker?

Next time, please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to update your info.

jpana

Nov 12, 2019
Need advise please.
Ecas: Application received on June 19.
My parents are in Canada on Visitor Visa and planning to be here for another 5 months. If we receive a biometric request, how we can proceed.
Thanks in advance

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
What did it say in under background check BEFORE it went to "We are processing your background check? Can you remember?
Not 100% sure but something along the lines of
You do not need a background check we will send you a message if this changes.
What does yours say?

Reactions: robreeves

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Not 100% sure but something along the lines of
You do not need a background check we will send you a message if this changes.
What does yours say?
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I just couldn't remember if that was the default or if it changed to that.

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I just couldn't remember if that was the default or if it changed to that.
Almost sure mine changed at some point

My documents did for sure after DM it says We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Prior to DM it said the documents you have submitted have been uploaded.

Reactions: robreeves

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Need advise please.
My parents are in Canada on Visitor Visa and planning to be here for another 5 months. If we receive a biometric request, how we can proceed.
Thanks in advance
There are no facilities in Canada at the moment to give biometrics, if you receive bio request the easiest option is to travel down to the US and give them at any of the USCIS centres, there are over 50 of them around the USA.

jpana

Nov 12, 2019
There are no facilities in Canada at the moment to give biometrics, if you receive bio request the easiest option is to travel down to the US and give them at any of the USCIS centres, there are over 50 of them around the USA.
Thank you

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

My MIL myCIC account also showed the same information since this morning. We received the medical request email few minutes back. We got an email that their is new messagein MyCIC account and when logged in it shows the medical request.

How do I know which LVO visa office. Both Biometrics and Medical request document shows our Canadian address for my MIL even though we used her back home address in application.
You will receive a letter for sponsorship approval in which tell you where you LVO is.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Need advise please.
Thanks in advance
You cannot do it in Canada as of now. It might change as their was talks about opening up centers at the end of 2019.

You can get US visa and cross the border to do that

Reactions: jpana