+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am able to link my CIC account. Application is now in process. Below is the message.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

June 18: application received
October 29: Application in process

Reactions: robertp and snganu

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I am able to link my CIC account. Application is now in process. Below is the message.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

I have the same message on my CIC account, but not on ECAS. On ECAS still shows "application received" for both Sponsor and PA. Do you see application in process on ECAS as well?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015

Lol in process is faster than June 10, congrats
Chúc mừng ông bạn ✊

NyamKa

Jul 30, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Please update the spreadsheet as follows:
The changes are bolded.
May I also request that you freeze row 4, such that when we scroll down we are able to see the titles of the columns.Thank you so much!
  • Line # in tracker: 387
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:Kenya
  • Province:Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date:April 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28
  • AoR Received (DATE):September 16
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. - Decision Made - October 28
  • Ecas Status for PR. - In Progress
  • Biometric request date : October 26
  • MyCIC update:

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
News out about Quebec having a values test for any new immigrants wanting to settle in Quebec.

Will it affect PGP as well?

Guess not.

"The test only pertains to the economic class of immigrants, which is overseen by the provincial government. It does not apply to immigrants coming to Quebec as refugees or through family reunification. "

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@zeiesfirdaus I didn't request for Mississauga to NDVO transfer. The passport request letter that came had both options. Either to submit at VFS in India or if the applicants are in Canada for 3 more months, they can submit at Mississauga in a self enclosed paid envelope. So not to worry, you will get both options to submit the passport for visa stamping. Good Luck :)
Excellent and thanks for confirming. This is brilliant.

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I have a quick question regarding PCC from India, does it have any expiry? I am trying to upload the PCC and it is asking me the expiry of it?