+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper > Online ATIP Proof

ramsaran2022

Jan 6, 2022
How does this information impact new applications? I see very fast AOR for online applications submitted in May 2022 (within a week for some applications).

is there any way to get similar information for future target figures?

LeCalgarien

Apr 21, 2022
Yes we are on the 22/23 so there is no problem at all. These are old statistics of 21/22
We are on the 22/23 so we don't know what the targets and predictions are for us. It may be the same, better but not adequate, or better and adequate.

Was the information for the current fiscal year requested? Was the request denied? Or is it still being processed?

Last edited:

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for sharing the information. I just applied to withdraw my online application, and I will apply again in paper then. 4 months wasted

• Wow
Reactions: saou17

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
IMO, I wouldn't use the data to take such a drastic action. By the time you get around to re-submit, what if online > paper?
I have been thinking about this in a while actually, and I think I gotta do this. I will see how the withdraw is going, then move onto the paper application. But thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions: 8494193

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
I remember applying in oct 2021 with a paper application and after submitting it seeing that online applications were available and wishing I had done that... Well, now I am really glad I did paper.

Reactions: BeerBeem and saou17

Em W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I just applied two days ago. Do you guys think it's worth the withdrawal?
My brother is about to apply online too but now I'm having second thoughts.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Hasn't FY 21/22 ended on March 31st for them? I believe we're in FY 22/23 now. If I'm correct, these numbers would not reflect what's happening since April 1st, 2022.
We are on the 22/23 so we don't know what the targets and predictions are for us. It may be the same, better but not adequate, or better and adequate.

Was the information for the current fiscal year requested? Was the request denied? Or is it still being processed?
I asked them for all documents about this issue starting from 2020, and they only sent these pages 61 days later even though they were supposed to reply in 30.

Reactions: thuong

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Thanks for sharing the information. I just applied to withdraw my online application, and I will apply again in paper then. 4 months wasted
I have been thinking about this in a while actually, and I think I gotta do this. I will see how the withdraw is going, then move onto the paper application. But thanks for the heads-up!
What you should do is put your withdrawal request along with your new application in an envelope and send it to CPC-Sydney. Explain why you are doing it, include a copy of this memorandum. This will be processed faster than sending a web form and is the only way they will understand. They will talk about it in their future decision making process just like they talked about social media contacts in this document.

Reactions: northern sunshine

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
What you should do is put your withdrawal request along with your new application in an envelope and send it to CPC-Sydney. Explain why you are doing it, include a copy of this memorandum. This will be processed faster than sending a web form and is the only way they will understand. They will talk about it in their future decision making process just like they talked about social media contacts in this document.
Sounds like a plan. I will print everything and do it tomorrow. Thank you!

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Sounds like a plan. I will print everything and do it tomorrow. Thank you!
In my opinion, that's a gamble. You're betting 4 months to a document that's describing last year's situation, not knowing what are their targets for this one. Might work, might not. Your call.

Reactions: iceman55

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
In my opinion, that's a gamble. You're betting 4 months to a document that's describing last year's situation, not knowing what are their targets for this one. Might work, might not. Your call.
There are online applicants from 2021 who have had zero progress meanwhile 2022 paper applicants already doing tests. There is no doubt they are still playing unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: saou17