+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Panjab University Chandigarh ECA WES Status ON-HOLD

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
This is still working for candidate whom got "on hold" status for Panjab University. you have to reach physically to PU Room No 144 for remind them to e-mail verification.
Thanks g90
Is the room no. same till this date? Does anybody have a phone number to contact them as i live far away from chandigarh.

ShrutiK

Oct 29, 2019
Hi guys,

My WES status shows “on hold” since 1/10/19.

The verification email was sent by the admin block lady to WES on 21/10/19, however the status still shows as “on hold” as of 29/10/19.

Can anyone advise if it takes this long for WES to update the status ?

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys,

My WES status shows “on hold” since 1/10/19.

The verification email was sent by the admin block lady to WES on 21/10/19, however the status still shows as “on hold” as of 29/10/19.

Can anyone advise if it takes this long for WES to update the status ?
You can raise the query to WES mentioning that email has already been sent to them and please verify the same.

ShrutiK

Oct 29, 2019
You can raise the query to WES mentioning that email has already been sent to them and please verify the same.
Hey Sharan,

Thanks for the prompt response. I was wondering if such an email would be considered as an infringement of privacy between WES n PU?

Also, how long did it take your status to change from on hold ?

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hey Sharan,

Thanks for the prompt response. I was wondering if such an email would be considered as an infringement of privacy between WES n PU?

Also, how long did it take your status to change from on hold ?
I don't think of any reason that it will be considered as a fraud. As you are not involved physically in that but merely asking the WES if they got any mail as it has been over a month. I myself asked them to send me tracking no. of the parcel that they had sent to the university so that i can track and remind them to revert as they dont care to involve in these kind of matters.

My status was changed to onHold on 14/10. So i'm waiting a little bit more if it changes to processing soon or not.
Can you help me with any kind of contact number or exact room location where i should contact the considered person? I don't live close to my university so i desparately need some way to communicate with them.

ShrutiK

Oct 29, 2019
I don't think of any reason that it will be considered as a fraud. As you are not involved physically in that but merely asking the WES if they got any mail as it has been over a month. I myself asked them to send me tracking no. of the parcel that they had sent to the university so that i can track and remind them to revert as they dont care to involve in these kind of matters.

My status was changed to onHold on 14/10. So i'm waiting a little bit more if it changes to processing soon or not.
Can you help me with any kind of contact number or exact room location where i should contact the considered person? I don't live close to my university so i desparately need some way to communicate with them.
Here you go, I got this contact from a friend of mine-

Mr. Sushil Kumar - Room no 143 - Admin Block - PU- 8283814235

He is a senior person but is helpful, i willsuggest that you be subtle while communicating with him.

Reactions: sharansingh

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Update:
Guys, my status has changed to "In process" automatically after 3 weeks. I did not have to call university or plead them. I guess they are taking these kind of cases on their own.
Cheers!

karamnayyar

Dec 11, 2019
I did my M.Com from USOL, PU, Can anyone please suggest which ECA organisation will be good. I have heard WES is not verifying the educational credentials.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I did my M.Com from USOL, PU, Can anyone please suggest which ECA organisation will be good. I have heard WES is not verifying the educational credentials.
WES evaluates PU

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi there,

i am facing an issue regarding my ECA report, i have emailing to WES from last 3 months because first in September 2019 i paid my fee and sent my provisional degree from here in Canada then, i managed to send my transcripts from my University (Indian listed under WES) and they had updated my account with the status "ON HOLD" finally after so many calls every week (6 7 times) i managed to get the reason for this issue and they replied "we are not able to locate your documents and therefore they issued a refund and asked me to send my transcripts again from University and they will do my evaluation at no cost.

So, i managed to send them again and WES received those transcripts again on 27 December 2019 and today they updated my account with the same status "ON HOLD" waiting for your documents (mark-sheets/transcripts)? Seriously these guys have no idea what are they doing and from today's talk with their supervisor on telephone they want me to write "contact us" form again and wait for 7 business days. No idea what to do! kindly assist me if someone has gone through the same situation........

Thanks