+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Panic, PPR expired, and PR document expired today.

kkwangsir

Nov 9, 2016
This is my story, I am in Canada and my wife is abroad. I got my portal account, logged in, and uploaded my photo, then I got my PR card in a couple of weeks. However, I thought my wife's passport request would also be sent to my email address. In fact, I missed the deadline, and the PPR was sent to my IRCC application account on January 4. Now my wife's PPR has expired, as well as her PR documents. I called customer service today and they said that the situation has been referred to the relevant department and I need to wait for the result. I don't know if I can get IRCC to reopen my case again and send another PPR to her.
Do you know anything about this situation?

hassanshariq

Aug 3, 2017
This is my story, I am in Canada and my wife is abroad. I got my portal account, logged in, and uploaded my photo, then I got my PR card in a couple of weeks. However, I thought my wife's passport request would also be sent to my email address. In fact, I missed the deadline, and the PPR was sent to my IRCC application account on January 4. Now my wife's PPR has expired, as well as her PR documents. I called customer service today and they said that the situation has been referred to the relevant department and I need to wait for the result. I don't know if I can get IRCC to reopen my case again and send another PPR to her.
Do you know anything about this situation?
did you get PPR extension?