+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Palestinian Refugee from UAE

Daliaa_ss

Feb 17, 2018
Now I have heard lots of information mentioning that a Palestinian Refugee from UAE will not be accepted as it is considered the person is safe.

But what about if they are not doing well in the country and they want to pursue their studies in Canada and become a resident there? as they cannot afford education as well in UAE.

What would be the steps and what to do first? who to go to.

I would really appreciate the assistance and the clarification since I'm a little lost and i want to apply.

Thanks in advance :)

R

rish888

Are you a citizen of any of the countries surrounding Israel? (Jordan/Lebanon/Egypt etc)

If not, which country's travel document do you hold?

If you want to study in Canada, what you should be applying for is a study permit.

Generally, to qualify for a study permit, you should show admission to a Canadian university, enough funds to cover your first year (around $30,000 CAD, AED 100,000.) and convince the officer that you will respect the conditions of your stay. (not stay illegally etc.)

Whether you will receive a study permit or not depends on your profile, namely:

Whether you are a citizen of any country. (In which case any Palestinian background doesn't matter.)

Your age and background. If you're above 18/19, the kind of work you've been doing, your previous education background, the degree you wish to pursue etc.

Your previous travel history.

The time you've spent living in the UAE and the ties you have here.

Note that education in the UAE is far cheaper than education in Canada.

Daliaa_ss

Feb 17, 2018
Are you a citizen of any of the countries surrounding Israel? (Jordan/Lebanon/Egypt etc)

If not, which country's travel document do you hold?

If you want to study in Canada, what you should be applying for is a study permit.

Generally, to qualify for a study permit, you should show admission to a Canadian university, enough funds to cover your first year (around $30,000 CAD, AED 100,000.) and convince the officer that you will respect the conditions of your stay. (not stay illegally etc.)

Whether you will receive a study permit or not depends on your profile, namely:

Whether you are a citizen of any country. (In which case any Palestinian background doesn't matter.)

Your age and background. If you're above 18/19, the kind of work you've been doing, your previous education background, the degree you wish to pursue etc.

Your previous travel history.

The time you've spent living in the UAE and the ties you have here.

Note that education in the UAE is far cheaper than education in Canada.
Well I live in UAE and there is not any citizenship anywhere. I was thinking if apply for an Asylum and things like my studies would be fine. I certainly do not have this amount.