+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani's Interesting in Australian Immigration ?

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
what do u think to Pass TEF exam is it hard?

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
BakuSalman said:
Hello,

My application status:
Sent application to Sydney NS: 26th April 2009
Received AOR/recommendation from Sydney: 02 June 2009

Now i am facing great trouble. I can't send full application to islamabad since i have not taken TEF Basic French exam yet and on my inquiry French Alliance told me that it would take a year to pass Basic french from level 1 to 3 and later needed to appear in TEF exam too.

I have only 120 days and it seems to me better if i withdrawl my case and apply again with TEF result.

But My one Friend advice me to apply for Australian immigration since it is easy compare to Canadian Immigration policies. For Australian immigration i don't need to take French course just IELTS result is enough And processing time is 7 months.

Kindly let me know if anyone else is also interesting in Australian immigration?
dude its not that u have to pass level 1 to 3 then u go for TEF..if u know french and sure that u pass Tef to claim basic points you can go for TEF exam without any level 1 to 3...levels are for those who learn french ..this doesnot have link with tef..

-i-

Mar 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks...

I wished to have a comparative idea about application costs for Australia and Canada...
For Canada I know its a total of CAD 1040 (=490+550) for a single principal applicant
Now what're the cost(s) like for Australian application? and are there any installments?

Kindly please share.
Thanks

AleE

Sep 8, 2009
Hey Guys,

Its nice to see some good conversations here. Many of the stuff was very helpful. I need a little bit of guidance here.

This information has been extracted from Australian Immigration Website for Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa
(Subclass 885)

English Language Ability: Band 7.0 ----------------- > Points 15

Skill Assessment ----------------------> Points: 60

I have completed 4 Years BS degree in Computer Engineering and have 1.8 Year experience in Linux and Oracle Technologies.

Occupation in demand -------------------> 15 (m not too sure abt it, please advice)

This makes a total of (30 + 15 + 60 + 15) = 120

A friend of mine had advice me to apply for Australian PR and I am on student Visa studying in Melbourne. Can I go for it ?

Am II on the right track ??

regards,
AleE

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
AleE said:
Hey Guys,

Its nice to see some good conversations here. Many of the stuff was very helpful. I need a little bit of guidance here.

This information has been extracted from Australian Immigration Website for Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa
(Subclass 885)

English Language Ability: Band 7.0 ----------------- > Points 15

Skill Assessment ----------------------> Points: 60

I have completed 4 Years BS degree in Computer Engineering and have 1.8 Year experience in Linux and Oracle Technologies.

Occupation in demand -------------------> 15 (m not too sure abt it, please advice)

This makes a total of (30 + 15 + 60 + 15) = 120

A friend of mine had advice me to apply for Australian PR and I am on student Visa studying in Melbourne. Can I go for it ?

Am II on the right track ??

regards,
AleE
wrong forum dude. post your question here. you will get all kind of australian immigration related info on these forums.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
http://www.gettingdownunder.com/immigration-advice/

good luck.