+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
hey i had sent them email on 13 aug and due to holidays couldnt get a reply....should i call them amd get an appointment...and if i call them will they give me appointment of next day coz i am running short of time...plz guide
seena said:
97% chances inshAllah

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
hey i has sent them email on 13 aug and due to holidays couldnt get a reply....should i call them amd get an appointment...and if i call them will they give me appointment of next day coz i am running short of time...plz guide
Dear they didn't pickup any single call... for urgent appointment you nerd to write them 5 to 6 times a day ..... I did this for 2 weeks then they gave me ... just send email on early Monday morning then 12 and then evening and ask for urgent date ... they will say you sorry but again n again write to show you are wiling ..inshAllah you will get it

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey everyone,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I recently received my passport and medical call i.e. on August 14, 2015. I have an appointment for the medical examination dated August 24, 2015. Is there any way I can reschedule it for an earlier date? I have already written to them. Can someone please share their contact numbers? I also need to confirm the documents to carry, do I need a valid polio certificate? Mine is expired. Do i need to carry all my passports or just the valid passport? It mentions something about FRC, do I need to carry that as well? I don't have a FRC, I need to get it made then. My time is 10:30 am, when should I go?

I applied online so I guess I need to carry my original passport for the medical appointment. Should I wait for another week to send in my passport or just send it? I understand that even if I do send in the passport, they won't be stamping it till I clear the medical examinations right? How long does it take for the medical results to reach CIC?

Please do write to me soon. So sorry for asking so many queries in one go.

Thanks all,
Regards,
Bend.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Bend said:
Hey everyone,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I recently received my passport and medical call i.e. on August 14, 2015. I have an appointment for the medical examination dated August 24, 2015. Is there any way I can reschedule it for an earlier date? I have already written to them. Can someone please share their contact numbers? I also need to confirm the documents to carry, do I need a valid polio certificate? Mine is expired. Do i need to carry all my passports or just the valid passport? It mentions something about FRC, do I need to carry that as well? I don't have a FRC, I need to get it made then. My time is 10:30 am, when should I go?

I applied online so I guess I need to carry my original passport for the medical appointment. Should I wait for another week to send in my passport or just send it? I understand that even if I do send in the passport, they won't be stamping it till I clear the medical examinations right? How long does it take for the medical results to reach CIC?

Thanks all,
Regards,
Bend.
Well, Congrats for your medical call. The only way to get an early medical appointment is to request them by writing/calling alternate days. I got medical request on 14th July, got appointment on 6th Aug, asked them every alternative day to give me an early appointment by they said we don't have any cancellation. so its luck, if they have any cancellation they can give you an early date. Lahore mein boht rush hota hay waisay.

For Medical, though its written in official mail to carry valid polio certificate but they never ask about it. If you have time you should get it cause its necessary for travelling but as far as medical is concerned, they don't ask you about polio certificate at all. You only need to carry your Passport or NIC, your medical request form.

You need to send all passports (Expired + Valid) to Embassy. Its your wish to send it now or after your medical call. if you submit your passports now to Embassy, you can show them your original National Identity Card. They just need to see any authorised government issued identity proof. In my opinion you should submit your passport and then go for medical with your medical request form.

Who mentioned FRC? FRC is required for visa, if embassy asked you to submit FRC then you must but FRC isn't necessary for Medical. They (IOM) don't want to see your family background.

Medical results usually reach in 2 to 3 working days. and if your appointment is at 10:30, you should go 1 to 1:30 hour prior to your medical appointment time cause they usually call you on first come basis. but not too early.
I hope it clears all your question.

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
Bend said:
Hey everyone,

I applied online so I guess I need to carry my original passport for the medical appointment.
Congratulation. When did you apply? I am trying to figure out if there is a sequence for online applicants.

Thanks

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Ahmed15 said:
Well, Congrats for your medical call. The only way to get an early medical appointment is to request them by writing/calling alternate days. I got medical request on 14th July, got appointment on 6th Aug, asked them every alternative day to give me an early appointment by they said we don't have any cancellation. so its luck, if they have any cancellation they can give you an early date. Lahore mein boht rush hota hay waisay.

For Medical, though its written in official mail to carry valid polio certificate but they never ask about it. If you have time you should get it cause its necessary for travelling but as far as medical is concerned, they don't ask you about polio certificate at all. You only need to carry your Passport or NIC, your medical request form.

You need to send all passports (Expired + Valid) to Embassy. Its your wish to send it now or after your medical call. if you submit your passports now to Embassy, you can show them your original National Identity Card. They just need to see any authorised government issued identity proof. In my opinion you should submit your passport and then go for medical with your medical request form.

Who mentioned FRC? FRC is required for visa, if embassy asked you to submit FRC then you must but FRC isn't necessary for Medical. They (IOM) don't want to see your family background.

Medical results usually reach in 2 to 3 working days. and if your appointment is at 10:30, you should go 1 to 1:30 hour prior to your medical appointment time cause they usually call you on first come basis. but not too early.
I hope it clears all your question.
Thank you so much for such a prompt response. I will write to them again and meanwhile I will get the polio certificate and FRC ready. I guess FRC is required for minors, as it states. I just received this one letter from CIC and a request form. Is that it? Do I need to fill in any form or would the doctor(s) do it? We don't need to take pictures for e-medical right? I will still try and arrange for Canadian passport sized photos.

I have already submitted the scanned copies of all my passports to the embassy with the online application. I will send in the original passport soon or on the same day as the medical appointment. The letter just states that I have to send in my passport, not all the previous passports though Ahmed.

Have you already submitted yours? Should I send it through the VAC? How much would this cost? Is it better to send it through VAC or Fedex/DHL?

Thanks,
Bend

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
sharp12 said:
Congratulation. When did you apply? I am trying to figure out if there is a sequence for online applicants.

Thanks
Thank you. Still things to do. 22 April, 2015. No idea about any sequencing.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Bend said:
Thank you so much for such a prompt response. I will write to them again and meanwhile I will get the polio certificate and FRC ready. I guess FRC is required for minors, as it states. I just received this one letter from CIC and a request form. Is that it? Do I need to fill in any form or would the doctor(s) do it? We don't need to take pictures for e-medical right? I will still try and arrange for Canadian passport sized photos.

I have already submitted the scanned copies of all my passports to the embassy with the online application. I will send in the original passport soon or on the same day as the medical appointment. The letter just states that I have to send in my passport, not all the previous passports though Ahmed.

Have you already submitted yours? Should I send it through the VAC? How much would this cost? Is it better to send it through VAC or Fedex/DHL?

Thanks,
Bend
I am paper based applicant, I submitted my passport along with my application but they need Previous passports too. I had to submit two of my passports. I don't see any problem in sending all the passports? Just staple all the passports keeping valid one on top.
Oh that email, yeahh, it states for minors (having no NIC) you should bring FRC. so you don't need to get any FRC. No picture as well as its E-Medic.
Yes that Form which you received IMM1017, you need to carry that to IOM. its a MUST.
VAC is a better option, but any online applicant who sent his passport can guide you better though

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys i need immediate help kay mjhay appointment 24 aug ki milli hai lahore main...agr main unhain kahu kay mjhay kisi aur city main is say jaldi ki day dain to wo day dain gay?aur isb main mjhay jaldi ki mil jaye gi?pllzzzzzz guide fast

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
Bend said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks all,
Regards,
Bend.

congratulation

lionking123

Aug 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-06-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IN SHA ALLAH
Congratulations Ahmed.
Please do pray for me also.
I am done with my medical on 27 july as i have already mentioned but still waiting for visa.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
Guys i need immediate help kay mjhay appointment 24 aug ki milli hai lahore main...agr main unhain kahu kay mjhay kisi aur city main is say jaldi ki day dain to wo day dain gay?aur isb main mjhay jaldi ki mil jaye gi?pllzzzzzz guide fast
Yup Abbas you should ask about the other cities date and whatever you get early ask them to appoint you on that date .... don't waste time just do it
Good luck