+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Jamal001

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-15
Med's Request
Waiting
abbasraza78 said:
At last guys............i got medical and passport request as well.........thanls god.....
Congrats abbass.

can you share your profile please. In which course did you apply? and university?

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
Xmen said:
Thanks for the correction Ufarooqi:

Can you support your statement with any proof or personal experience . Actually my travel agent told me that Pakistanis should acquire transit visa if wants to travel in connecting flights from PK ---UK or US---CAN .
I think you dont need trasit visa unless you want to go outside from airport...

Check if you need a UK visa
You’ll need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (unless you’re exempt)
You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.

Exemptions
You don’t need a visa if you have one of the following:

a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
a residence permit issued by Australia or New Zealand
you have a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland

a resident permit issued by Canada after 28 June 2002
a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
an Irish biometric visa
a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to to the Schengen country that issued the visa
a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)
All visas and residence permits must be valid.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/pakistan/transit/no

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Jamal001 said:
Congrats abbass.

can you share your profile please. In which course did you apply? and university?
bro i got admission in simon fraser uni amd classes starting on 4 sep in communication art and technology but will be transfered to mechatronic engineering .showed two bank statement of 20 lacs and 40 lacs.thats it

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
abbasraza78 said:
At last guys............i got medical and passport request as well.........thanls god.....
Congratulations bro ! Keep us remember in your prayer

lionking123

Aug 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-06-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IN SHA ALLAH
Hey abbasraza im also going for simon fraser uni. Best of luck bro. I am done with my medical on 27 july ALHAMDULILLAH. Now im waiting for my visa. Pray for me and best of luck (y)

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
lionking123 said:
Hey abbasraza im also going for simon fraser uni. Best of luck bro. I am done with my medical on 27 july ALHAMDULILLAH. Now im waiting for my visa. Pray for me and best of luck (y)
bro contact me on this number 03367430838

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
f_karar said:
I think you dont need trasit visa unless you want to go outside from airport...

Check if you need a UK visa
You'll need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (unless you're exempt)
You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.

Exemptions
You don't need a visa if you have one of the following:

a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
a residence permit issued by Australia or New Zealand
you have a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland

a resident permit issued by Canada after 28 June 2002
a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
an Irish biometric visa
a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to to the Schengen country that issued the visa
a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)
All visas and residence permits must be valid.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/pakistan/transit/no
Thanks Man

Saima_Tech

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2009
Doc's Request.
10-Jan-2009
Nomination.....
19-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
29-Jan-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
13-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
Is anyone waiting to hear from CHC applied in apr 2015?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
hassan.arif said:
wsalam,

Seena and yesplease, it takes maximum 3days after dispatch email as per VAC representative.

In my case i got email on Thursday and received on Monday morning. I inquired that why they did not send me intimation to collect passport even i registered for sms service. They answered that they just received my package and were about to call me.

Thank you hasan for responding us .... I got my passport alhmadulillah

One thing more hasan could u plz tell me did u get any letter with stamped passport?

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
Guys I am leaving on 28 september....... islamabad to dubai, dubai to Pairis,, pairis to vancouver... inshaALLAH

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
sorry on 28 AUGUST

seena

Apr 30, 2015
MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
Guys I am leaving on 28 september....... islamabad to dubai, dubai to Pairis,, pairis to vancouver... inshaALLAH
Good luck bro

One thing plz tell me did u get any letter with passport ? From chc ?

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
seena said:
Good luck bro

One thing plz tell me did u get any letter with passport ? From chc ?
seena at last i got medical call as well as passport request now kindly guide me that i have to submit my passport on the same day to fedex office as i give medical or can i submit it before the medical test?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
seena at last i got medical call as well as passport request now kindly guide me that i have to submit my passport on the same day to fedex office as i give medical or can i submit it before the medical test?

Yeah I'm really happy for you .... and see both things come at a time.... i think you submit ur passport and IOM directly send your result to chc ..... but ask from others too ... but my opinion is that submit your passport .... IOM send your medical directly