+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

wazzim

May 26, 2013
seena said:
see " SH-86 " .... he is paper based applicant and his case also taking time..... all things depend on VO ..... one of the person i think his forum ID is NDien something.. he applied on 26th of june i think and got medical email with in a month i.e. 16th of july,,,,

be hopeful my dear inshAllah good news will soon come from your side tooo.... dont focus on other's case
still 10-12 days left for 6 weeks completion..... be hopeful... I got email 59th day... you will get it before ... inshAllah

Good luck

Seena did u send the email to the university about the orientations? what did they said?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:
Seena did u send the email to the university about the orientations? what did they said?
o yeah bro ..I did
they people said .... if you cant attend orientation that is not a problem but the course " # 804" which will start from 17th August if you miss this course then it will create problem and probably you cant be pass.... so they people given me 2 options

1) just prepared for this course by my own self and take a exam of this course ... if I pass then ok BUT if I will fail ..I have to re- attend this course.

2) just drop this course in this year and pick this one in next year... so I can continue this semester from start of september....

so Its up to me...

now I have decided bro... I wont take this course this year and will pick by next year same month... so your wife will also have to do this ...

Munamahmood

Jul 24, 2015
I sent these details to canmedpk @ iom.int

Full Name
Passport No
Visa Category: Temporary Resident visa (study permit)
City/Location : Karachi
Date of Birth
Contact Number
and wrote in subject " appointment for medical" on saturday 25th july. is this the correct way ??

wazzim

May 26, 2013
seena said:
o yeah bro ..I did
they people said .... if you cant attend orientation that is not a problem but the course " # 804" which will start from 17th August if you miss this course then it will create problem and probably you cant be pass.... so they people given me 2 options

1) just prepared for this course by my own self and take a exam of this course ... if I pass then ok BUT if I will fail ..I have to re- attend this course.

2) just drop this course in this year and pick this one in next year... so I can continue this semester from start of september....

so Its up to me...

now I have decided bro... I wont take this course this year and will pick by next year same month... so your wife will also have to do this ...
yes sister She was also thinking the same.....by the way the last date to add and drop is 1st September I guess.... so if you got visa before this course or in mid of that...... that is the luck..by the way when they will offer 804 next year?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:
yes sister She was also thinking the same.....by the way the last date to add and drop is 1st September I guess.... so if you got visa before this course or in mid of that...... that is the luck..by the way when they will offer 804 next year?
Bro dont know about registration deadline..... next year they will offer this course in summer I guess..

Munamahmood

Jul 24, 2015
I want to know that those who applied online will submit thier medicals online or It will be submitted along with passport at VAC?

I got an appointment of medical on 31st july...still hvnt heard from CIC. Should i go for medical or wait for medical request?

Plz reply...

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Hi Seena,

Does your program (MS Health) requires funding from the supervisor or any other source? Or will you be totally on your own there?

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
Munamahmood said:
I want to know that those who applied online will submit thier medicals online or It will be submitted along with passport at VAC?

I got an appointment of medical on 31st july...still hvnt heard from CIC. Should i go for medical or wait for medical request?

Plz reply...
Same here... i too have got appointment for 31st july but haven't still got a medical call from chc...
confused at the moment....i submitted my application on 9th june online...not expecting to hear from chc till at least 8th of august...

Ill ask them to reschedule my appointment. ...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
Hi Seena,

Does your program (MS Health) requires funding from the supervisor or any other source? Or will you be totally on your own there?
No its up yo me totally ( thank god)

Daid

Jun 4, 2015
SH-86 said:
Same here... i too have got appointment for 31st july but haven't still got a medical call from chc...
confused at the moment....i submitted my application on 9th june online...not expecting to hear from chc till at least 8th of august...

Which city had you chosen for medical exam?
Is it possible to exchange appointments? :p

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
Daid said:
Which city had you chosen for medical exam?
Is it possible to exchange appointments? :p
Karachi...

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
Daid said:
When did you ask them(IOM) for appointment?
Thursday 23rd July...around 4.30 p.m.

Munamahmood

Jul 24, 2015
SH-86 said:

Do u knw if online applicants will be asked to submit medical doc online or at VAC? Or Iom sends it directly to CIC?

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
zaig said:
hi can u plz tell me what is iom ? Thanks
thanks .. Which institute u have applied in and can you plz guide me how much bank statment will be sufficient thanks