+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Resident---------London Canadian HC

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
Hi

If my background checks are done so u think they will call me for interview?

Regards
Yasi

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
If they have given you a hint about interview then it is certainly be going to take place and they start checking background and security after they satisfy with ur application.One of my friend is from india and his interview has just been dont this month and they have put on a request for bckgrnd and sec after the interview.

Nabs

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Brov yasir where do you live in pk? i have just read your post about the security check well i never heard anything like that b4 i live in lahore no one came to visit my place.

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
salam

well m from sialkot but i have done my edu from lahore for 6 years.
Mine and your case is bit different in a way thay i got married in london in both way like nikkah and accoeding to their rules (Court marriage) and my spouse visited me twice in last 9 months .

The way they sent a CIC guy to my home in pak prior to interview thats the reason m confused they gonna call me for interview or not?

Do you have any idea in this case?

Thanks
Yasir

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
I dont know about the interview i pray that your interview wont be taken and they give u visa without it keeping my finger crossed for both of us. They were just waiting for my background check and i guess its all been done coz they have recently asked for my medical again coz it has expired.

Nabs