+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Resident---------London Canadian HC

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
HI to all,
Has anyone from pakistan currently living in UK and applied for the spouse visa through London's canadian high commission. If so, then would you please share your time time lines over here?

Thanks in advance.

nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
ya m here in london and my wife is sponsoring me from there and its been 6 months passed m still waiting .
wot about u

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Hi, Have u been called for interview? i have dont my interview and it was successful and its been 10 months now and they have just asked me for repeat medical which i have done.

So hopefully i will be informed soon about my process...

Regards,

Nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
well i did not have any interview and can u tell me how long madical expires and on wot visa are u having in uk ? and when u have applied for ur visa?

tc bye

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
my file started processing in may 2008 and its gong to be 10 months now. i am on student visa here. when did you apply? did u hear anything from the embassy yet? my medical has expired and they have asked me for the new medical.

Nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
well where u been married and wots the status of ur wife there?
and ya m on student visa and my Mrs applied visa in canada on july 2008
and they just ask me my marriage certificate which i sent and there is no more response
from last 4 months . so i was thinking to write tthem to ask my status. wot u suggest
? will they call me for interview ?

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Yes there would be an interview coz i know another person who is from india and is on HSMP in UK. He has been called for an interview too.

I got married in Pk and she is a permanent Resident of Canada. No dont write the tell your wife to go and make an appointment with the MP of her Area and he/she will send an inquiry request for you to CHC London and they will inform you about the current status of your application.

Most likely you will ba called for an interview or may be wont.

Best of luck to both of us.

Regards

Nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
mm well thanks for ur reply . my case is a bit diff cause i got married in london in mar 08 khair wot u mean bu mp can u pls tell me how can she make it happen about status thingy. and wot did they ask in interview. and how long it was?

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Hi,
He just ask normal questions in inteview like when did we get married and where was my wfie born but mainly he emphasised on my studies. He asked me what i am doing and a few question about my studies.

Its not that complicated to attend an interview if your realtion is genuine then giving answers wouldnot be difficult.

The interview last for 2o minutes and during the interview he was typing the info aswell.

Best of luck.

Regards.

Nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
mm good

well wot do u think should i ask them about my visa status or wait for a while and secondly my visa gonna expire in july thats y m scared.

wot do u suggest me?

thanks
Allah hafiz

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
HI,

Yes your should write to them and let them know about your situation. Over here they have stricken the rules for student visa extension. when i did my interview my visa was going to expire in dec 2008. Now i have got the year extension.

How long has it been since ur case process started?

Regards,

Nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
thanks for reply
well u told me about that i should ask me wife about MP wots its procedure and wots this thingy? how can she chk my status?
and ya where did u put ur file from canada , uk or paksitan ?
bye thanks
and can we share our contact numbers ?

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
Hi there

My spouse contacted the MP and they said my every single thing is completed and they are planning for interview.

If my everything is completed then wot do you thing after interview how long it can take?

Can u plz tell me from interview date how many days before they inform?

Thx buddy

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Salam,
They normally give you good enough time of a month before the interview date.Borv did you send the medical after you submitted the application?? if so then thats the reason it took them quite a long time to arrange for your interview.

My interview was done in nov last week and i am still waiting. They start doing ur background check if the interview goes positive.

Best of luck.

Nabs

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
salam

well ya i sent my medical when file reached in london and secondly i got married in lodon .
About my back ground checks and they are done cause 3 months bak a guy came to my home in pakistan
and he was having my file and spoke my family that he is here for my police report , NIC and etc thats why m a bit relaxed that they are alreasy done

in this position wot do u think wil they ask me about interview or thay may waive it?

thatnks

Allah hafiz