+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTANI HUSBAND AS PRINCIPAL APPLICANT @LONDON OFFICE

zaynwithay

Mar 29, 2024
Hi everyone, i am trying to connect with males who are principal applicants not sponsors and better if your visa is in london office. Any of you moved ahead from BG and Eligibility inprogress? Any of you recieved pre-arrival? If possible share your timelines. Because I knew plenty cases where husbands who were canadians applied for their wives in pakistan and got it done already. They applied some before me some after me and a case was exactly the same date as me. I think a woman as principal applicant processes faster. But to really confirm this theory, if we compare timelines. It will be easier. So if anyone has any idea to this... please leave a message.

Nov 2, 2023
Hi everyone, i am trying to connect with males who are principal applicants not sponsors and better if your visa is in london office. Any of you moved ahead from BG and Eligibility inprogress? Any of you recieved pre-arrival? If possible share your timelines. Because I knew plenty cases where husbands who were canadians applied for their wives in pakistan and got it done already. They applied some before me some after me and a case was exactly the same date as me. I think a woman as principal applicant processes faster. But to really confirm this theory, if we compare timelines. It will be easier. So if anyone has any idea to this... please leave a message.

Nov 2, 2023
my husband is principal applicant we applied on oct 1st 2023 outland outside quebec ,,, medical biometric done, they asked for additional information we provided a month ago still waiting, its honestly frustration

Reactions: zaynwithay

zaynwithay

Mar 29, 2024
my husband is principal applicant we applied on oct 1st 2023 outland outside quebec ,,, medical biometric done, they asked for additional information we provided a month ago still waiting, its honestly frustration
Same for me too they asked additional information and those who applied in august have recieved their Copr and i applied jn july... now either its late because my wife applied for me and i am a male or its because i had to submit additional info. Just stay mentally prepared that either it will take you a full year like they said jn processing times... or

zaynwithay

Mar 29, 2024
It can take you more time than 1 year too. A couple of months more. I applied in july 2023... 3 months before you and i havent recieved anything yet after bio metrics and medical... so most probably you wait these 3 months too... a change that happened is they updates my eligibility to in progress two months ago... but i am hoping to recieve it soon since only 2 months are left for my total time of standard procedure to end