Passport Req..
17-01-13
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet Issued
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
2calgary said:
hmmm thats y ur Security checks took long time, anyways best of luck buddy
Not exactly Bro! I applied in July 2009 and was blessed with a baby boy in Feb 2010. Although i intimated CHC Islamabad then (as files were not transferred to London then) but some how when the medicals request was received in Jan 2012, it was for me and my wife only and my son was not updated in their record.

Upon following up, medical request for the son was received in March 2012. So two months were wasted in this back to forth with CHC London as the medicals of baby were received by end of April. .

On 28th Aug i was blessed with my Second Baby :) & Simultaneously on 5th Sep, 2012 PPR-1 was received. This got delayed big time this time around and medical request was received from CHC London after almost 45 / days, Drs appointment took 2 more weeks, courier / dispatch and medical results which are routed through New Delhi completed the misery. In short i don’t think Background checks were issue at all :)

Regards,
HAK

HAK

Nov 23, 2010
Karachi- Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-10-2009
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
23-01-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Original Docs.
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Wont Be Required
Passport Req..
17-01-13
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet Issued
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAK said:
Not exactly Bro! I applied in July 2009 and was blessed with a baby boy in Feb 2010. Although i intimated CHC Islamabad then (as files were not transferred to London then) but some how when the medicals request was received in Jan 2012, it was for me and my wife only and my son was not updated in their record.

Upon following up, medical request for the son was received in March 2012. So two months were wasted in this back to forth with CHC London as the medicals of baby were received by end of April. .

On 28th Aug i was blessed with my Second Baby :) & Simultaneously on 5th Sep, 2012 PPR-1 was received. This got delayed big time this time around and medical request was received from CHC London after almost 45 / days, Drs appointment took 2 more weeks, courier / dispatch and medical results which are routed through New Delhi completed the misery. In short i don't think Background checks were issue at all :)

Regards,
HAK
great then congrates n congrates n congrates on such 2 beautiful blessings of God to u

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
HAK said:

On 28th Aug i was blessed with my Second Baby :) & Simultaneously on 5th Sep, 2012 PPR-1 was received. This got delayed big time this time around and medical request was received from CHC London after almost 45 / days, Drs appointment took 2 more weeks, courier / dispatch and medical results which are routed through New Delhi completed the misery. In short i don't think Background checks were issue at all :)

Regards,
HAK
Wow......................................what a lucky man

"Choprian aur do do"
Got visas and completed family

Real Congratulation Dear

waqar333

Jun 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
9-July-12
AOR Received.
6-Jan-12
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
9-Oct-12
Med's Done....
22-Oct-12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
HAK said:
Dear Waqar Sb,
Insha Allah you will have the PPR-2 soon, dont worry. By the way who is your visa officer, i have seen people are getting prompt and updated information from LBM & JMR.

Mine was LBM, and from my personal experience i can say she use to reply every single email of mine on the same day or max by following day.

Please send a polite enquiry via email on the current status of your file.

Regards,
HAK
Dear HAK,

My Visa officer is KKB, I have sent CSI to LVO on 10-Jan-13 but still no response received. :'(

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well. I couldn't get in touch with forum for couple of weeks due to busy in job and unavailability of internet. I reached Toronto about a month before. Landed smoothly. Stayed at sisters apartment for 3 weeks and now moved to our own apartment. It's pretty cold here. Today is -15 C. Snow all around. Got full time job 11.5$ per hour. Hopefully everyone has got good progress in their cases. Initially Life is quite tough here. Don't get panic in the early days. It's pretty depressive in the beginning, especially for the ladies who used to stay at home & the guys who saw every day $$$ running out of their pockets. Forget about the conversion of $ into pak currency. Winter is quite hard here. Those who are planning to come here in winter, get some warm stuff with you. Crockery is expensive here. No tax on food items but on every thing else there is a hell tax. They won't get you rid of their heavy tax system. But anyway above all life is good here, Peace of mind, security, clean atmosphere.
All the best!

mythestic

Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
January-2011 to London
Med's Request
November-2011
Med's Done....
17-12-2011 (Received at LVO Feb-2012)
Interview........
Decision Made on June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-April-2012 - PPR-2: 03July2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
Landed successfully in September 2012 - Got PR Cards on 28Nov2012
canada1234 said:
Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well. I couldn't get in touch with forum for couple of weeks due to busy in job and unavailability of internet. I reached Toronto about a month before. Landed smoothly. Stayed at sisters apartment for 3 weeks and now moved to our own apartment. It's pretty cold here. Today is -15 C. Snow all around. Got full time job 11.5$ per hour. Hopefully everyone has got good progress in their cases. Initially Life is quite tough here. Don't get panic in the early days. It's pretty depressive in the beginning, especially for the ladies who used to stay at home & the guys who saw every day $$$ running out of their pockets. Forget about the conversion of $ into pak currency. Winter is quite hard here. Those who are planning to come here in winter, get some warm stuff with you. Crockery is expensive here. No tax on food items but on every thing else there is a hell tax. They won't get you rid of their heavy tax system. But anyway above all life is good here, Peace of mind, security, clean atmosphere.
All the best!
Congratz for the safe landing brother..

You have confined everything very properly about new life in Canada. I too sometimes get tired of their tax system and expensive shopping.
For proper warm clothing and crockery, I suggest you to stay in touch with their big brand names and their "Out of business/Closing outlet" sales.. It really helped us when we got here earlier.. 50% to 70% OFF was big help at Sears and Walmart.
What kind of job you are doing right now? Friends in Toronto tell me that $11.+ job is somehow a good job there, but here in Calgary, people usually dont consider these kind of jobs as living is expensive in Alberta.

I too worked at Shell outlet for a week for $11.50 but left as it was tiring and I wasnt able to study after job hours.
Mostly newcomers become Security professional after their arrival as it is much easier job with good pay. I suggest you to take its exam and get the Security Professional License just to get rid of other odd jobs, so your kitchen will be safe.

Stay blessed~

ublerum

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
8-March 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-Sept-2012 (PPR 1) 26th Oct 2012( PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
7th Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Feb-March 2013 INSHALLAH
mythestic said:
Congratz for the safe landing brother..

You have confined everything very properly about new life in Canada. I too sometimes get tired of their tax system and expensive shopping.
For proper warm clothing and crockery, I suggest you to stay in touch with their big brand names and their "Out of business/Closing outlet" sales.. It really helped us when we got here earlier.. 50% to 70% OFF was big help at Sears and Walmart.
What kind of job you are doing right now? Friends in Toronto tell me that $11.+ job is somehow a good job there, but here in Calgary, people usually dont consider these kind of jobs as living is expensive in Alberta.

I too worked at Shell outlet for a week for $11.50 but left as it was tiring and I wasnt able to study after job hours.
Mostly newcomers become Security professional after their arrival as it is much easier job with good pay. I suggest you to take its exam and get the Security Professional License just to get rid of other odd jobs, so your kitchen will be safe.

Stay blessed~
I am really confused about bringing crockery from here (Pakistan) as I dont have enough baggage allowance and I will have to book an air cargo if i am bringing some crockery like cookware set and a dinner set..but it will cost me around 16000-20000 for shipping and also will cost me 20000 to buy the crockery here...my relatives abroad have advised me not to bring crockery as i will initially be living wid a relative then move into an apartment..I checked wallmart sites the crockery wasn't so expensive...I am really confused..we r a small family ..me, my hubby and my 5 year old son...Can someone please give me a suggestion wat to do...and also I am planning to settle in Calgary..do the apartment over there have electric ovens or gas? Since my aunt advised me to take cookware made of steel rather than non stick! ........All those already in calgary Please HELP!

Thanks

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
28-02-2012 Remed: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
SLEO said:
Exactly 10 months after medical... :(
how long you guys need more?
Same here....
Yesterday again I rcvd CSI response that "Please be advised that the above file is currently undergoing routine background checks".

Lets see what they conclude after routine background checks..

ilovenature75

Sep 28, 2012
wali said:
Same here....
Yesterday again I rcvd CSI response that "Please be advised that the above file is currently undergoing routine background checks".

Lets see what they conclude after routine background checks..
My medicals are also expiring in the first week of March. Lets pray that we all get it before that.

Regards

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
28-02-2012 Remed: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
SLEO said:
What is ur CSI reply? Background check or waiting for review?
SLEO, what about your CSI response?

mirza jee

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Toronto,ON
canada1234 said:
All the best!

Thankyou bro for updating about current...

Can you share the idea about PR card, whats the procedure, Shall we apply for it at airport ?