canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
usma said:
What is required at signature place of children passport?
If a child is below 12 years old then a left thumb impression would do . Above 12 years should sign.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
RMALI said:
Dear Senior

Any one get travel insurance or medical insurance from Pakistan for initial 90 days. I am Planning travel to Toronto in first week of Dec. 2012.

Please advice regarding cost and benefits for individual or family of 3 person. It is urgent.

RMALI
Please go through the following threads:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-you-dont-have-medical-insurance-for-first-3-months-in-ontario-please-contact-t68533.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39920.0.html

azhermahmoodg

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111 & 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
16-04-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
21-12-2009
Med's Request
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 22-Oct-12, PPR2 16-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 21-03-2013
Brother,

Only Bio page i.e. 1st page copy is required. No need to send signature page copy. However if you send it its ok.

Azhar

cocknbull said:
Photo copies are acceptable as long as they are readable but I don't understand why you want to send a color photocopy? In my opinion make it simple and black and white should do the job. Also send signature page because passport is not valid without that. Thanks

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA
I never sent any signature page copies for any member of my family. Still got the PPR2.

In the PPR1, it explicitly lists the info they want the copy of, and there's nothing said about the signature page.

Here;
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.
3. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.
4. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
5. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
6. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
7. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
9. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the biodata page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.

cocknbull said:
Photo copies are acceptable as long as they are readable but I don't understand why you want to send a color photocopy? In my opinion make it simple and black and white should do the job. Also send signature page because passport is not valid without that. Thanks

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhiPak said:
Well my dear Sir may your every word come true
But on the other hand I just don't know my own intuition is something different from your understanding, I am not sure they are going to touch our cases in 2012 atleast no more cases of NOC-0213 in 2012 from Pakistan/India/Srilanka/Bangladesh.
You may be right.....In worst case, this could also happen....I know a person, whose ppr1 was issued 1 month before expiry of medicals...and after 10 days his ppr 2 was issued....his visa n passport were in his hands just before 4 days of deadline...and he made it to canada in 4 days....
But inshallah, we all will be in canada either on the last day of medical or before.....
we all have done meds, so its matter of time....

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyma said:
Dear Samsung94,

Our wishes are with you , as your medical expiry date is 30 March, I am 100% sure that you are going to share a good news of PPR soon with all of us.
I wish you get it today this friday INSHAALLAH. and you have atleast margin of 2 and half months for all post-visa preparation Ameen
Thanks Cyma for the wishes....
I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best...

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wali said:
I am also waiting for PPR. My medical expiry date is 16th march 2013.
Oh I was thinking only sleo,khipak n myself are left behind....
so waiting for ppr1 group is building up....
If I was left alone for waiting I would have died of depression.....Atleast I know its not only me waiting....
Wali bro
God has not created us only to give pain...but to see, our patience and belief on God....

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SLEO said:
I guess you are the luck one that your file is waiting to be review by a visa officer and your medical is valid till 30th of March.. Still you have more then four months.
But in my case my background / security checks are still on going.. don't know the reason behind this scrutiny, may be bacause of travelling history including Canada.. or may be something else, and my medical date is 22nd of March but my passport is valid till 04th of March 2013.
Hope you will get your passport request by today or in comming week..Wish you good luck!

SLEO
Dear Sleo
check ur inbox..I have replied to ur message....
More over, I strongly recommend not to wait for ppr1, and then apply for new passport....
Even if u apply today for an urgent passport, and ur ppr1 comes today, even then ur new passport will be back in a 7days, so u can send copy of new passport after 7 days....
but if u dont, what i know visa is not stamped if passport expiry is within 6 months....and if they do so even then u have to run around in pakistani embassy in canada for issuance of new passport....
so do it immidiatly

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agshaheryar said:
Dear Khalid Bhai, nice to c u again. Welcome back. Don't worry your PPR2 not only PPR1 will come before chritmas.
Thankyou sir....inshallah God will shower His blessings soon very soon on everyone...

wali

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010 to london
Med's Request
28-02-2012 Remed: 18-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
samsung94 said:
Oh I was thinking only sleo,khipak n myself are left behind....
so waiting for ppr1 group is building up....
If I was left alone for waiting I would have died of depression.....Atleast I know its not only me waiting....
Wali bro
God has not created us only to give pain...but to see, our patience and belief on God....
Dear Forum Members,
Currently I am outside of Pakistan and waiting for PPR. My medical is going to expire by March 16, 2013.

I need a suggestion:
I want to visit Pakistan for month by mid of Dec. But I am not sure when will I get PPR.
I am confused whether should I cancel my visit to Pakistan or go to Pak. In case of visiting Pakistan means that i cann't send my passport by mid of Jan 2013.

I received following reply on this Friday:

"Thank you for your message. Please be advised that the above file is currently undergoing routine background checks and you will be advised if any additional information is required."

Should I stay here and wait for PPR or I can visit Pakistan?

What you guys suggest??

Thanking you guys in advance.

Best Regards

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azad Jan said:
I never sent any signature page copies for any member of my family. Still got the PPR2.

In the PPR1, it explicitly lists the info they want the copy of, and there's nothing said about the signature page.

Here;
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.
3. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.
4. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
5. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
6. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
7. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
9. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the biodata page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.
Hi Azad!

We all know its written in PPR1 just to send bio data page but it also states on passport itself that passport is not valid with out that signature page. Please check what is written on signature page of passport. I am not asking any one to send signature page but it is my understanding to send the signature page also because passport is not valid with out it. Me and my friends sent both bio data and signature page and successfuly got the PPR2 step so either way is ok.. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azhermahmoodg said:
Brother,

Only Bio page i.e. 1st page copy is required. No need to send signature page copy. However if you send it its ok.

Azhar
Dear Azhar,

We all know its written in PPR1 just to send bio data page but it also states on passport itself that passport is not valid with out that signature page. Please check what is written on signature page of passport. I am not asking any one to send signature page but it is my understanding to send the signature page also because passport is not valid with out it. Me and my friends sent both bio data and signature page and successfuly got the PPR2 step so either way is ok. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wali said:
Dear Forum Members,
Currently I am outside of Pakistan and waiting for PPR. My medical is going to expire by March 16, 2013.

I need a suggestion:
I want to visit Pakistan for month by mid of Dec. But I am not sure when will I get PPR.
I am confused whether should I cancel my visit to Pakistan or go to Pak. In case of visiting Pakistan means that i cann't send my passport by mid of Jan 2013.

I received following reply on this Friday:

"Thank you for your message. Please be advised that the above file is currently undergoing routine background checks and you will be advised if any additional information is required."

Should I stay here and wait for PPR or I can visit Pakistan?

What you guys suggest??

Thanking you guys in advance.

Best Regards
Hi!

My suggestion to you is, you should visit Pakistan and in case you get PPR, you immediately return back to country where you came from and send passports from there, it would only cost you to change your return ticket which can be done for one time free of cost I remember at least in case of PIA. And in case while in Pakistan you don't get PPR then you will have a good time here.Good luck

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
samsung94 said:
Dear Sleo
check ur inbox..I have replied to ur message....
More over, I strongly recommend not to wait for ppr1, and then apply for new passport....
Even if u apply today for an urgent passport, and ur ppr1 comes today, even then ur new passport will be back in a 7days, so u can send copy of new passport after 7 days....
but if u dont, what i know visa is not stamped if passport expiry is within 6 months....and if they do so even then u have to run around in pakistani embassy in canada for issuance of new passport....
so do it immidiatly
Be very careful while renewing your passports. The passports are taking a lot of time now a days b/c their Publications has reduced from 15000 to 5000. I know some people who have to wait for 3 months. And if it is inevitable to renew, go for the urgent one. Stay blessed.

amh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London. UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2009
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010
AOR Received.
08/10/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah
canada1234 said:
Folks,
Is there any need of authority letter with International driving licence from Pakistan OR we can get it from Pak embassy in Canada.
Dear only verification from Pakistan Embassy in Canada is acceptable by them, authorization letter from Pakistan is as valued as your own license.
BR//AMH