+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Jul 6, 2018
so i just recently link my application to online account after 2 months since i applied and did not get a medical call yet... so as i linked my account and in medical status following is written : "we did not recieved the results for your required medical exam.check your medical exam request message for details. " i dont know what dows it mean i did not recieve any medical request by either mail or any other thing .. i just linked my accoynt 4 days back because b4 that i didnt knew i could do that . so please anyone tell me what should i do .

Coremark1996

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
so i just recently link my application to online account after 2 months since i applied and did not get a medical call yet... so as i linked my account and in medical status following is written : "we did not recieved the results for your required medical exam.check your medical exam request message for details. " i dont know what dows it mean i did not recieve any medical request by either mail or any other thing .. i just linked my accoynt 4 days back because b4 that i didnt knew i could do that . so please anyone tell me what should i do .
I would say take a medical appointment as soon as possible for upfront medical and submit it through email

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
I would say take a medical appointment as soon as possible for upfront medical and submit it through email
If he has been requested for a visa officer then dont go for upfront medical because the requested medical have ime number linked to the profile rather than upfront with ume number.

I think he should book a time slot till the request will be send to him in the action of CSE to Abu dhabi Embassy.

Jul 6, 2018
If he has been requested for a visa officer then dont go for upfront medical because the requested medical have ime number linked to the profile rather than upfront with ume number.

I think he should book a time slot till the request will be send to him in the action of CSE to Abu dhabi Embassy.
so what should i mention in my CSE ?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Anybody coming to Nova Scotia in coming intake?

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
so what should i mention in my CSE ?
the whole scenario that when u link your paper application to online it shows this status but in reality u didn't receive any medical request.

Jul 6, 2018
the whole scenario that when u link your paper application to online it shows this status but in reality u didn't receive any medical request.
so i got back a reply to my CSE and they said they already sent me the letter on 2nd october but the email they mentionned was wrong .. so i didnt recieved the mail .. now i have asked them to resent me the letter but i m worried that due to the delay in medical they might not give me a refusal now . should i wait for the new letter or should i go for the medical.

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
so i got back a reply to my CSE and they said they already sent me the letter on 2nd october but the email they mentionned was wrong .. so i didnt recieved the mail .. now i have asked them to resent me the letter but i m worried that due to the delay in medical they might not give me a refusal now . should i wait for the new letter or should i go for the medical.
dont worry , its mistake on their end , they will send u the medical , just call iom and book an appointment early to save time.

Jul 6, 2018
dont worry , its mistake on their end , they will send u the medical , just call iom and book an appointment early to save time.
they might say i provided them with wrong email address .. however if book an appointment and dont tecieve the new letter before the appointment ???

Coremark1996

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018

Yes you were right,
I took Medical appointment and went for medical but they refused to do my medical as they said I should have done it before application or after the instructions from CIC
I think it was good for me as I got medical call today after just

Coremark1996

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018

Yes you were right,
I took Medical appointment and went for medical but they refused to do my medical as they said I should have done it before application or after the instructions from CIC
I think it was good for me as I got medical call today after just 7 working days Alhamdolillah

Reactions: qasim95

ZaaraHussain

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone here who applied in September for January intake? and still waiting?
My profile is:
Application submitted:11 September
medical request: 26 October
medical done: 5 November
medical passed 8 November
still waiting for any response
applied with spouse open work permit