+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicant - ** Status Report **

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Jazak Allah
This advice might also help you since the student is also refused based on the purpose of visit.

I'm so sorry to hear about your SP application rejections. Never give up , try again with a solid SOP.
Refusal based on purpose of visit is usually vagueness of your intention to study in Canada (SOP problem).
Firstly , you need to order GCMS notes , study the VO officer's concerns and answer each clearly.
Be precise , specific and factual in your writings.

I believe your next Application will be approved if you draft a strong SOP after knowing the VO's comments .

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-study-permit-visa-rejected-twice.697433/post-8769316

Reactions: canadian_student

Hansemer

Jan 30, 2020
Is that diploma a graduate program?What is the course duration for networking diploma? If 2 years apply for masters instead of diploma. Fact: the study permit for diploma applicants are harder to get than the master's applicants.

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Is that diploma a graduate program?What is the course duration for networking diploma? If 2 years apply for masters instead of diploma. Fact: the study permit for diploma applicants are harder to get than the master's applicants.
It's all about SOP
You have to convince VO why diploma is better for you
I have seen students getting approval for diploma even after doing Master ( Plus don't say he will be Indian, I saw Pakistani who got)