+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicant=== help needed

aqsaa

Jun 1, 2009
Hi,

My brother has done his BBA from Foundation University Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences. He has been working on and off past 4 years and now wants to resume his studies. His GPA is 3.34 and he has previously done O levels from Dubai and I Com.

What program should he apply for in Canada? Should he go for PGD or MBA? Which university has easier admission. We dont want to go through GMAT so is there any PGD which gives admission into MBA after completion. Does the student visa get refused if you go for PGD?

He does not have bank statements but my parents have a lot of property. What arrangements should they make for his visa approval. He is the only son so will be coming back to Pakistan, just needs international exposure. My parents can show sale of property for funds.

Please help, your advice is appreciated

has33b

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Kkarachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-11
@aqsaa,

do not know much about the prospects of a PGD..u shud visit some education consultants for some info/help..first visit is free or minimal charge(Rs. 600-1000) and u can discuss with them which program has what prospects...if based in khi try SUCCESS FACTOR, AUSPAK INTERNATIONAL, PFL EDUCATION, ALLIED IMMIGRATION and MA INTERNATIONAL..if u r serious about it do not miss on the chance to speak to some consultants...

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hi,
It will be good to sit and research on your own. There a number of universities, they have websites too. ;)
Check their fee etc and better to compose emails to concern department mentioning them educational background and his interest.
They will reply in a very positive manner if incase he meets the criteria. Inshort, take your time in communicating with universities.

Regarding visa application and finances, i would suggest you to secure admission 1st, visa related issues can be handled at later times after admission.

1 thing i must tell you that MBA sort of education is very expensive in canada, but quality is no doubt indispencibe. Better to put your efforts on your own reasearch.

Stay Blessed!!!!!!!!

rayhan0701

Apr 13, 2011
hay bro i would recommend you to check out University of Windsor it has a Marters of Management course in three different major and it don't need Gmat

akif

Jun 3, 2011
aqsaa said:
Hi,

My brother has done his BBA from Foundation University Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences. He has been working on and off past 4 years and now wants to resume his studies. His GPA is 3.34 and he has previously done O levels from Dubai and I Com.

What program should he apply for in Canada? Should he go for PGD or MBA? Which university has easier admission. We dont want to go through GMAT so is there any PGD which gives admission into MBA after completion. Does the student visa get refused if you go for PGD?

He does not have bank statements but my parents have a lot of property. What arrangements should they make for his visa approval. He is the only son so will be coming back to Pakistan, just needs international exposure. My parents can show sale of property for funds.

Please help, your advice is appreciated
student visa aint gona get refused if u go for pgd or mba...dsnt mattr.....there are so many universities where he can go depends on which state he wana go...property papers are supporting documents u still need to have bank statement.i means u can have 10,000$ + in your account plus you can show your property documents....thats what i know....may b any hero member can shed some more light on it ....as long as he have his work experience letters thts fine....shd b covering atleast 2 or 2 and half years....