+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

hopeful_786

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
duster said:
Thanks Dear.....Saskatchewan is good in terms of job offers for International Students after Alberta(as per government figures and notes).SK has flexible rules for PR as well.Moreover the cost of living is cheap and it is less crowdy as compare to Ontario.
Your comments
Lolz....I dont agree with ... mujhai bhi aisi hi pattiyan parhai thi sabna saskatachewan jaoooo.......but maina apna analysis khud kia tha....like Pakistan mai sabsa ziada bank jobs Karachi mai hoti hai...Karachi is like wheel of Pakistan....so Toronto is wheel of Canada.....for business graduates, Toronto is heaven......In canada apka previous experience bahut matter karta hai....Alberta wali side is really good for Engineers.....anywayz...BEST OF LUCK

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
yodud said:
I wonder how long the next step takes after medical has been 'passed' for online applications
You can find overall timeline for your country from this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Processing time varies from applicant to applicant so one can't say that after this much time you will get it.
So just a bit more patience :)

yodud

May 16, 2014
usman_14pk said:
You can find overall timeline for your country from this link:
Processing time varies from applicant to applicant so one can't say that after this much time you will get it.
So just a bit more patience :)
Haha yeah its rather annoying and frustrating how there is 0 transparency about processing times and steps.

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
thank you for your response.
3 cgpa is must to get admission in any canadian university??
isn't their any chance without having 3cgpa ??
i have 2.5 cgpa in BSIT :( what if i done ielts with 7 bands overall, i am so willing to go their, isn't their any chance for me?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
tabbi said:
thank you for your response.
3 cgpa is must to get admission in any canadian university??
isn't their any chance without having 3cgpa ??
i have 2.5 cgpa in BSIT :( what if i done ielts with 7 bands overall, i am so willing to go their, isn't their any chance for me?
If you have low grades then to try to contact with the supervisors (faculty) and convince them to accept you as his/her Master student. If you find someone, he/she will recommend your application to admission department and you will be able to get admission.

I know some people who did the same and got admission.
University they admitted in is "Uni. of Victoria".

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
Hi,
I am from karachi n going to Quebec for masters soon, i have listned that they gave PR soon after ur masters, but does anyone know how long it takes to get a immigration after PR? Also can i call my parents as a PR or i should be an immigrant to call them? Actually i am there only son and want to call them ASAP.
Thankyou please reply.

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
usman_14pk said:
If you have low grades then to try to contact with the supervisors (faculty) and convince them to accept you as his/her Master student. If you find someone, he/she will recommend your application to admission department and you will be able to get admission.

I know some people who did the same and got admission.
University they admitted in is "Uni. of Victoria".
thank you usman
supervisor is required for thesis based programs but if i want to study coursework that what option would be their for me? or is it necessary to select thesis based program to get admission?
i just recently completed my BS (honors) in IT, and want to study Masters in same field, but i dont have 3 cgpa, so let say if i get some work experience (1 year or so..) than would my chances get increase or worse?
i've been thinking these two alternatives
1st) coursework program,
2nd) after getting some field experience
what would you guys advice me? i really appreciate that

UGStudentpk

Jun 30, 2014
Dear All,

PLEASE help me, I am so nervous. I know this is the May thread but still... I got admission for fall 2014 Undergraduate in University of Regina. Semester is starting this September, do you guys think I have time to apply for the visa for this fall. Please let me know, I am totally a noob in visa application stuff! Also, if you think I can apply for this fall than which process is faster the online way or the Vac's way.

Thanks

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
UGStudentpk said:
Dear All,

PLEASE help me, I am so nervous. I know this is the May thread but still... I got admission for fall 2014 Undergraduate in University of Regina. Semester is starting this September, do you guys think I have time to apply for the visa for this fall. Please let me know, I am totally a noob in visa application stuff! Also, if you think I can apply for this fall than which process is faster the online way or the Vac's way.

Thanks
well online is faster and from pakistan the average processing time is 11 weeks , and its all upto your luck could be earlier or later.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Hi! I am new to this thread.

I am a pakistani. I am studying mechanical engineering , doing my three year bachelors from UK university of Sunderland. I want to do my masters degree from Canada. Do they accept three year bachelor degrees from the United Kingdom?

All degrees in the United Kingdom are three year programs

HELP

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
Hello,
I am from karachi n going to Quebec for masters soon, i have listned that they gave PR soon after ur masters, but does anyone know how long it takes to get a immigration after PR? Also can i call my parents as a PR or i should be an immigrant to call them? Actually i am there only son and want to call them ASAP.
Thankyou please reply.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
tabbi said:
thank you usman
supervisor is required for thesis based programs but if i want to study coursework that what option would be their for me? or is it necessary to select thesis based program to get admission?
i just recently completed my BS (honors) in IT, and want to study Masters in same field, but i dont have 3 cgpa, so let say if i get some work experience (1 year or so..) than would my chances get increase or worse?
i've been thinking these two alternatives
1st) coursework program,
2nd) after getting some field experience
what would you guys advice me? i really appreciate that
Replied on msg.