+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
I guess they dispatched all the passports today who were waiting for visa, congrats all who got their visas and prayers for all who have applied

wrangler_10

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
tunshah said:
I guess they dispatched all the passports today who were waiting for visa, congrats all who got their visas and prayers for all who have applied
Thank you Shah sb. for your prayers & wishes for us :)....

ArsalanT

Mar 27, 2014
guys can anyone suggest me the best way to fly to st john's newfoundland? khi to toronto via PIA seems okay but how should i go to st john's? i checked aircanada's site but they don't allow online bookings for pak....

wrangler_10

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
ArsalanT said:
guys can anyone suggest me the best way to fly to st john's newfoundland? khi to toronto via PIA seems okay but how should i go to st john's? i checked aircanada's site but they don't allow online bookings for pak....
[/quote

PIA makes connection with Express jet canada...when you put Karachi origin...below type "S"... there will come Sant john Canada...

ArsalanT

Mar 27, 2014
wrangler_10 said:
PIA makes connection with Express jet canada...when you put Karachi origin...below type "S"... there will come Sant john Canada...
bro this saint john is in newbrunswick...i have to go to st. john's newfoundland....