+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Guys its not hard to come Canada .........I am here from last a year on student visa but I would really suggest you to go Alberta its really sounds good for immigration purpose ........I am staying with my aunt in Waterloo and studying at Conestoga college but I will get my Pr after a year in Canadian experience class.Students who wants to apply just move to Alberta .or move to Conestoga college its better because of cost and expenses.

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
hi ALL
I got addmission in the university for september 2014 intake but i am not sure about the bank statment how much finances i have to show. The total cost of my course is $12,500 and on top of that university has awarded me a financial aid of $4500 per anum. Please anyone give me correct information on that thanks

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Tanzeel main nay 4th april ko file kiya tha i think u filed before that??

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
hassan783 said:
hi ALL
I got addmission in the university for september 2014 intake but i am not sure about the bank statment how much finances i have to show. The total cost of my course is $12,500 and on top of that university has awarded me a financial aid of $4500 per anum. Please anyone give me correct information on that thanks
Whats your annual fees? Bank statement should be

One year tuition fees + one year living expenses + Air ticket

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rafey said:
Guys its not hard to come Canada .........I am here from last a year on student visa but I would really suggest you to go Alberta its really sounds good for immigration purpose ........I am staying with my aunt in Waterloo and studying at Conestoga college but I will get my Pr after a year in Canadian experience class.Students who wants to apply just move to Alberta .or move to Conestoga college its better because of cost and expenses.
hahahah easy ? lol i applied in nov 2013 still no medical an m waiting an its alberta what do u say now?

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i guess u guys shudnt panic that early :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p learn to wait like me applied nov 25th an waiting so do u still can feel the pain i had ? an m still passing days widout any reason?

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
brother in ur case i think u should call or email embassy to know the reason of such a long delay, i think u r the only one here on this forum who is waiting for so long.....

we are discussing our delays keeping in view the last couple of month cases, the guys who applied online got their visas within one month and some got before that ....

well all we can do is just wait and trust Allah :)

bhaiyooo kisi ko call aye tu do share info :)

tanzeelkhan92

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2014
yes agree with ayaz bhai

zaroor karenge share bs ALLAH karay call to ajae :(

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
From which email address they send the medical request? Anyone who has received it please share.

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
At least there is no rejection too:) thats a good sign! Insha allah all will happen for best! good luck to you!:)