+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
FIA will be more than Happy to greet you :) and you might be hooked in for Money Laundering big time!

Your Landing is supposed to be one of the greatest experiences! do not make it into something regrettable!

ss1886 said:
@ Canada 1234
Please tell what will happen if a couple takes $12000 each ??

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Thank you. I never meant to say that I would lie or hide money in my luggage. I only wanted to know if a couple could carry more then $10000 each. I am no cheat or fraud. I appreciate your advice.

pittabread said:
Well you can hide as much as you can but if they find out they will fine you and ask you where you get the money from and even can seize the money. Don't risk. Especially if you hide in your checked in luggage or hand luggage x-rays machine will reveal that. So not worth taking more than what is allowed.

Airort authorites in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Canada or any where can ask first how much money you carrying and if you lie to them and later found out in possession of cash you can be in big trouble. If you went to Saudi Arabia and wasn't caught that was your luck. But luck may not favour you next time.

Thanks

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid Mubarak to every one and best wishes to every one for a wonderful Eid!

I also would like to share that there is a slight change in my e-case status when I checked it today. They have added a line. "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 22, 2011".

I guess its a positive statement as my status remains "In Process" since February 2011.

Regards

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidcivil said:
Eid Mubarak to every one and best wishes to every one for a wonderful Eid!

I also would like to share that there is a slight change in my e-case status when I checked it today. They have added a line. "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 22, 2011".

I guess its a positive statement as my status remains "In Process" since February 2011.

Regards
Yes true your application is in real process now. Now you can expect your medicals some time after. Pray for yourself and be ready for some employment checks / verifications and request of updated forms or PCC etc.

Thanks

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I am expecting request for updated forms and PCC alongwith medical request. My employer's verification has already been carried out by CHC in March 2010. Lets see what they demand now.

pittabread said:
Yes true your application is in real process now. Now you can expect your medicals some time after. Pray for yourself and be ready for some employment checks / verifications and request of updated forms or PCC etc.

Thanks

Wajidhaq1

Aug 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Seniors Please Reply to the following!!!!!!!
After how many days of disappearance of address does Medical Request comes to an applicant ?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Every address disappearance does not guarantee anything..

There's no hard and fast rule bout it!

Wajidhaq1 said:
Seniors Please Reply to the following!!!!!!!
After how many days of disappearance of address does Medical Request comes to an applicant ?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidcivil said:
Yes, I am expecting request for updated forms and PCC alongwith medical request. My employer's verification has already been carried out by CHC in March 2010. Lets see what they demand now.
Proof of funds most probably

Thanks

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
khalidcivil said:
Well this is great news. You should expect the Medical request within 4 months. Maybe less. All the best!

fareeha

Dec 29, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2008
Doc's Request.
17-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-06-2009
AOR Received.
nil
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
27-01-2011 to London
Med's Request
07-09-2011
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 04-11-2011, PPR2 30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
February 2012
Hi,
Since I am a self employed Doctor, My verification was done by CIC Islamabad through a phone call to an ordinary person living nearby my clinic almost about one and a half year back. I got email for updated forms and PCC( not along with medical) 4 and a half months back from now. Now I am waiting for medical request since 4 months. But one thing important is that , they mentioned in their email that the want four months to verify these from concerned authorities before they procede further. So four months will complete on 3rd September, lets see what comes up.
So I think you will get email for Updated form and Police certificates first , than medical request via courier after few months.
khalidcivil said:

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear all,
what is the scope of Quebec immigration? i have read the details and application package, which shows the scope being bright. Can the FSW applicants apply for the QSW too? any idea, pals?

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing this important information.

My Employer's verifiation was also done by CHC Islamabad in March 2010 through detailed telephonic investigations.

Yes, it is possible that they will ask for updated forms and PCC before sending medical request. However, there are also many applicants wgo get MR alongwith request for updated forms and PCC. It seems as if they dont have any definite policy for the old applicants.

In your case, i guess you will recieve MR very soon,

Regards,

fareeha said:
Hi,
Since I am a self employed Doctor, My verification was done by CIC Islamabad through a phone call to an ordinary person living nearby my clinic almost about one and a half year back. I got email for updated forms and PCC( not along with medical) 4 and a half months back from now. Now I am waiting for medical request since 4 months. But one thing important is that , they mentioned in their email that the want four months to verify these from concerned authorities before they procede further. So four months will complete on 3rd September, lets see what comes up.
So I think you will get email for Updated form and Police certificates first , than medical request via courier after few months.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidcivil said:
Yes, it is possible that they will ask for updated forms and PCC before sending medical request. However, there are also many applicants wgo get MR alongwith request for updated forms and PCC. It seems as if they dont have any definite policy for the old applicants.
It varies from case to case. If case is well prepared and documents are good no further checks would be done and one can get MR soon.

Thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear all,
what is the scope of Quebec immigration? i have read the details and application package, which shows the scope being bright. Can the FSW applicants apply for the QSW too? any idea, pals?
Hi!

I have received an interesting reply regarding proof of funds issue we discussed last time. Canadian Border Agency is saying that if total funds $14000 or anything that you would like to bring in Canada belong to you then you should not give half to your husband and carry the whole amount yourself and in your own name and do not try to avoid paper work. Here is the reply

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) appreciates your interest in ensuring that you meet the cross-border currency reporting requirements upon your arrival in Canada. As you may be aware, the CBSA is responsible for the administration and enforcement of Part II of the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act. Part II requires the reporting of currency or monetary instruments in the actual possession of a person arriving in or departing from Canada. Each traveller is responsible for his or her own declaration.

There are no restrictions on the amount of currency or monetary instruments that you can bring into or take out of Canada, nor is it illegal to do so. However, you have to report to the CBSA amounts equal to or greater than CAN$10,000 or the equivalent in foreign currency. It is very important that currency and monetary instruments be declared properly. If the funds you are bringing into Canada belong to you, then you and you alone are responsible for their declaration. You should not delegate funds to family members simply to avoid paperwork. Misrepresentation and false declarations are serious CBSA offenses.

If you require further information on the CBSA's Cross Border Currency Reporting Program, please visit our Web site at www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/cbcr-dmte/menu-eng.html

You can fill out the necessary document, Form E677 – Cross-Border Currency Reporting, in advance, ensuring that you sign it only in the presence of a CBSA border officer. Form E677 may be found here: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

We suggest that you contact the Border Information Service (BIS) should you require further clarification. You can access the BIS line free of charge throughout Canada by calling 1-800-461-9999. From outside Canada, you can access the BIS line by calling 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064 (long-distance charges apply). If you call during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday to Friday, except holidays), you can speak to an agent by pressing “0” at any time.

We trust that this information is useful to you and thank you for contacting CBSA.

Sent: August 31, 2011 3:00 PM
To: Contact @ cbsa.gc.ca
Subject: urgent query **15034**

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all be very kind in replying to my email.

I have a general query. I and my wife have got Canadian Permanant resident visa recently. My question is about filling the declaration card when we arrive in canada?

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

As the funds required for 2 people is $13,837 so my wife and me each will be carrying a bank draft of $7000 each.

We both will be filling just one landing card as we are together. When filling the card should I answer yes or no to the following question ?

"Currency and/or monetary instruments of a value totalling CAN$10,000 or more per person" ?

I assume we should say no to this question as per person we are carrying $7000 which is less than $10,000.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
pittabread said:
Hi!

I have received an interesting reply regarding proof of funds issue we discussed last time. Canadian Border Agency is saying that if total funds $14000 or anything that you would like to bring in Canada belong to you then you should not give half to your husband and carry the whole amount yourself and in your own name and do not try to avoid paper work. Here is the reply

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) appreciates your interest in ensuring that you meet the cross-border currency reporting requirements upon your arrival in Canada. As you may be aware, the CBSA is responsible for the administration and enforcement of Part II of the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act. Part II requires the reporting of currency or monetary instruments in the actual possession of a person arriving in or departing from Canada. Each traveller is responsible for his or her own declaration.

There are no restrictions on the amount of currency or monetary instruments that you can bring into or take out of Canada, nor is it illegal to do so. However, you have to report to the CBSA amounts equal to or greater than CAN$10,000 or the equivalent in foreign currency. It is very important that currency and monetary instruments be declared properly. If the funds you are bringing into Canada belong to you, then you and you alone are responsible for their declaration. You should not delegate funds to family members simply to avoid paperwork. Misrepresentation and false declarations are serious CBSA offenses.

If you require further information on the CBSA's Cross Border Currency Reporting Program, please visit our Web site at www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/cbcr-dmte/menu-eng.html

You can fill out the necessary document, Form E677 – Cross-Border Currency Reporting, in advance, ensuring that you sign it only in the presence of a CBSA border officer. Form E677 may be found here: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

We suggest that you contact the Border Information Service (BIS) should you require further clarification. You can access the BIS line free of charge throughout Canada by calling 1-800-461-9999. From outside Canada, you can access the BIS line by calling 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064 (long-distance charges apply). If you call during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday to Friday, except holidays), you can speak to an agent by pressing “0” at any time.

We trust that this information is useful to you and thank you for contacting CBSA.

Sent: August 31, 2011 3:00 PM
To: Contact @ cbsa.gc.ca
Subject: urgent query **15034**

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all be very kind in replying to my email.

I have a general query. I and my wife have got Canadian Permanant resident visa recently. My question is about filling the declaration card when we arrive in canada?

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

As the funds required for 2 people is $13,837 so my wife and me each will be carrying a bank draft of $7000 each.

We both will be filling just one landing card as we are together. When filling the card should I answer yes or no to the following question ?

"Currency and/or monetary instruments of a value totalling CAN$10,000 or more per person" ?

I assume we should say no to this question as per person we are carrying $7000 which is less than $10,000.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks
Interesting and thanks. It shows we can bring more than 10,000K but need to inform the immigration staff at the airport.