+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdeath said:
hey .. i m newcomer here .. dun even know how to write a post here :) .. sent complete documents in feb 2010 .. no update yet :(
still you written a post Mr. DR.DEATH... what you want to know

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
canada1234 said:
Should be rise now before it gets too late.
MAY rise now before it gets too late................AAMIN

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
faisal123 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 7, 2011
Thankyou for update,faisal123,+1 for you

drdeath

Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
still you written a post Mr. DR.DEATH... what you want to know
wanted to know if any1 else received medical request .. since its been a year that i have sent complete documents which later on were transferred to london office .. dont know wot actually is goin on afterwards

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdeath said:
wanted to know if any1 else received medical request .. since its been a year that i have sent complete documents which later on were transferred to london office .. dont know wot actually is goin on afterwards
whats your ecas status??????

drdeath

Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdeath said:
IN PROCESS .. application and supporting documents forwarded to london office june 30th 2010
and they r pending review :( .. dont know when r they gonna review them actually

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdeath said:
and they r pending review :( .. dont know when r they gonna review them actually
do you have a date when they started processing your application. if not then your case is no in process???

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdeath said:
better send an email to chc london. their email is

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

drdeath

Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
better send an email to chc london. their email is

london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
:) i have read the automated replies here in this forum .. so i guess its useless to write an inquiry .. my concern is to know if any1 else has received medical request ..

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012

complete and send my whole documentation in Aug 09. Let us see what happens next, hope it won't take much longer now. Umeed pe duniya qaaim hai!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdeath said:
:) i have read the automated replies here in this forum .. so i guess its useless to write an inquiry .. my concern is to know if any1 else has received medical request ..
no dear your case is different as you are an old applicant. i suggest you send them case specific enquiry??

thx

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear All
CHC London usualy takes about 8-10 months for the assessment of post February 2008 applications. So all should add ten to the month in which he/she has sent the final application....I guess so. Do not mind

Hinna

drdeath

Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear All
CHC London usualy takes about 8-10 months for the assessment of post February 2008 applications. So all should add ten to the month in which he/she has sent the final application....I guess so. Do not mind

Hinna
i have sent complete application and supporting documents in feb 2010 ... status is still received by visa office n pending review ..