+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi all
Please add me as well

CIO Sydney docs sent= march 2010
Approval May 2010
Doc request= 25 June 2010
Docs Sent to CHC UK= 05 July 2010
Case file transfered to UK= 29 June 2010
LDN CHC AOR= 27 July 2010

Regards

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Docs Sent ---> May, 2010

If possible, kindly add NOCs as well..... mine is 0213

Regards,
Inam

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Hi All!

For all translated documents in English / French I found out in CIC guide lines that an affidavit from a translator is also required that he has the authority to translate these documents. Has anyone provided that affidavit??

i have translated my documents from islamabad / pakistan and he has not given me any affidavit but a certificate that

"he has the authority to translate these documents and he has made this solemn declaration beleiving it to be true and knowing it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

declared before me at the city / town of islamabad in the federal area of ict and country of pakistan"

I then attested this certificate from notary public

Please provide your kind feed back

Thanks All...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
wxyz123 said:
Hi All!

For all translated documents in English / French I found out in CIC guide lines that an affidavit from a translator is also required that he has the authority to translate these documents. Has anyone provided that affidavit??

i have translated my documents from islamabad / pakistan and he has not given me any affidavit but a certificate that

"he has the authority to translate these documents and he has made this solemn declaration beleiving it to be true and knowing it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

declared before me at the city / town of islamabad in the federal area of ict and country of pakistan"

I then attested this certificate from notary public

Please provide your kind feed back

Thanks All...
The answer is very simple. The CIC has asked for an affidavit not the certificate. It again requires an explanation as why do u submit a certificate instead of an affidavit. (They may ask, hopefully they will not do it since u get attested it)
The point is ...an applicant has to arrange the doc as instructed, none of docs is an approved alternate of the one instructed in the CIC guideline. But arranging the second option is much better than a blunt refusal

Hinna

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
hinnajamal said:
The answer is very simple. The CIC has asked for an affidavit not the certificate. It again requires an explanation as why do u submit a certificate instead of an affidavit. (They may ask, hopefully they will not do it since u get attested it)
The point is ...an applicant has to arrange the doc as instructed, none of docs is an approved alternate of the one instructed in the CIC guideline. But arranging the second option is much better than a blunt refusal

Hinna
hi hinna!

thanks for the response. why i asked bcz they don't give affidavits only a certificate and if you read carefully he has written on certificate

i think the above should work as i attested from notary. i am asking for people feed back.

by the way where you translated your documents and have you provided any translator's affidavit

thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
wxyz123 said:
hi hinna!

thanks for the response. why i asked bcz they don't give affidavits only a certificate and if you read carefully he has written on certificate

i think the above should work as i attested from notary. i am asking for people feed back.

by the way where you translated your documents and have you provided any translator's affidavit

thanks
;D I have not attached any such affidavit, and deemed it fit to be notarised only.....because of the same reason...the translators do not sign affidavit

Hinna

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
Guys,

I know I do not belong this thread, just wanted to ask one small q to all of you - recently all of the cases from Islamabad have been transferred to London office. Are you guys expecting communication from Islamabad office or from London office? I have asked this q only out of curiosity.

All the best guys.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
vaibhavvd said:
Guys,

I know I do not belong this thread, just wanted to ask one small q to all of you - recently all of the cases from Islamabad have been transferred to London office. Are you guys expecting communication from Islamabad office or from London office? I have asked this q only out of curiosity.

All the best guys.
As far as job verification is concerned, the CHC Islamabad will conduct it, not the London one. But rest of the procedures like mediacls and extra docs etc etc will be dealt by London Visa Office

Hinna

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
hinnajamal said:
;D I have not attached any such affidavit, and deemed it fit to be notarised only.....because of the same reason...the translators do not sign affidavit

Hinna
i am really surprised by your answer. in your first post you said that

"The answer is very simple. The CIC has asked for an affidavit not the certificate. It again requires an explanation as why do u submit a certificate instead of an affidavit. (They may ask, hopefully they will not do it since u get attested it).The point is ...an applicant has to arrange the doc as instructed, none of docs is an approved alternate of the one instructed in the CIC guideline. But arranging the second option is much better than a blunt refusal"

you asked me to do the same what cic has asked in guidelines but yourself you have not provided any affidavit ??? ??? ???

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Yes u are right. I did it because i was not that aware of the aspects then, besides i had asked a number of seniors for the same, who simply said that the notarization would be suffice. So i followed....

Hinna

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Name Doc Rec. 2nd AOR E-Cas Medical Request Passport Request Visa Rec.
staralihaider ** 8 AugRBV-LDN
mjawadkhan 26 Jul 2010 11 AugRBV-LDN
shahzadm2 ** 28 AugRBV-LDN
cucoo0 25 Jun 2010 27 JulRBV-LDN
canada123419 Jul 2010 4 AugRBV-LDN
hinnajamal 19 Jul 2010 31 AugRBV_LDN
Azmat ** 24 AugRBV-LDN
Spider786 ** 8 AugRBV-LDN
InamRaheem May 2010 AugRBV-LDN

**Those who have Doc. received Date missing kindly provide**.

mjawwadkhan

Oct 8, 2009
Muhammad Jawwad Khan
NOC-Code: 0111
Docs-Sent: July 26, 2010
2nd-AOR: August 11, 2010
E-CAS: RBV-LDN

canada1234 said:
Name Doc Submit 2nd AOR E-Cas Medical Request Passport Request Visa Rec.
staralihaider ** 8 AugRBV-LDN
shahzadm2 ** 28 AugRBV-LDN
cucoo0 25 Jun 2010 27 JulRBV-LDN
canada123419 Jul 2010 4 AugRBV-LDN
hinnajamal 19 Jul 2010 31 AugRBV_LDN
Azmat ** 24 AugRBV-LDN
Spider786 ** 8 AugRBV-LDN
InamRaheem May 2010 AugRBV-LDN

**Those who have Doc. submit Date missing kindly provide**.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mjawwadkhan said:
Muhammad Jawwad Khan
NOC-Code: 0111
Docs-Sent: July 26, 2010
2nd-AOR: August 11, 2010
E-CAS: RBV-LDN
Welcome to the Thread. Your Information has been updated.

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
Plz add me too in this thread

khalid h