+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Mubashira

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
amberali said:
Hello dear all
I applied for immigration and got medical on last monday..now i want to know
i had a baby abt 3 months and i have not updated her status to cic.now i have got medical what should i do??
how to update new baby status
Your case is exactly replica of mine.. I was advised to get my medical done and in the meanwhile send the updated documents with the fees to CIC. I will advise u the same.. By the way, when did you get your medical?? and how much time they have given to submit the medical results??

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
kur761 said:
Dear friends,

I got my PPR on March 08,2012.

Regards,
Congrats and best wishes for your Canadian Dream.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
all seem to be busy in praying for last two days.
:)

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
all seem to be busy in praying for last two days.
:)
Folks,
Good news to share , a new line has been added to my e-case saying, processing has been started since 28th Feb.
Now waht next to wait for ? and what would be the time involved until MR, and how would the MR papers reach me.
What does ''Processing started'' mean, does that involve background checks, job experince checks and calls to my employer, degree's verification, bank record checks etc....what exactly coverd ?? Thanks.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
Good news to share , a new line has been added to my e-case saying, processing has been started since 28th Feb.
Now waht next to wait for ? and what would be the time involved until MR, and how would the MR papers reach me.
What does ''Processing started'' mean, does that involve background checks, job experince checks and calls to my employer, degree's verification, bank record checks etc....what exactly coverd ?? Thanks.
Congrats Veva :)

It means that your application has passed initial screening stage & back ground checks have been started. Medical request should be on the way to you.

Would you please share your timelines.

Thanks.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
Folks,
good

K

K_S

canada1234 said:
Tumhare mun main ghee shukur Ali.
dear all,,

is addition of processing date line means ur papers screening is OK? and medicals are in way? what are negative chances after addition of processing dat line in ecase?

best wishes

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks,
Congrats! Veva, hopefully it'll be good news. Background checks include everything apart from security. Security checks will start after medical done. No specific time to reach MR & it will be delivered to you by snail mail.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Congrats Veva :)

It means that your application has passed initial screening stage & back ground checks have been started. Medical request should be on the way to you.
Would you please share your timelines.
Thanks.
Thanks mate,
I remember I had sent very initial app to Nova Scotia in 2nd week Feb 2010, later on they moved my docs somewhere in April mid to London VO, Sent Full set of docs to London VO in july 2010 2nd week from egypt, recieved 2nd AOR in july last week 2010, and now got new line added saying processing started from last week of feb 2012.

Mubashira

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Dear Seniors..

I have recieved MR and they have saked me to submit the landing fee as well.. As for the landing fee, I want yo ask which way I should submit the landing fee, demand draft or money transffered/deposited to the Barclays bank. Seniors pls reply fast.

Thanks