+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Julieana said:
Yes off course sister, just wait till it's limit ends..:)
+1 for you too..

Naseha.
شکریہ

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Its really very weird. Anyway, I suggest all to think on Australian Visa for studies. Australian is giving visa inside 45 days...complete graduate and get two years work permit; complete master`s and get five years work permit. Its their new policy, i am thinking on it too....
Australia is much better than canada in terms of job and wages
Yes us kay bad hum Australia ki List banaiyn gay. :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Its really very weird. Anyway, I suggest all to think on Australian Visa for studies. Australian is giving visa inside 45 days...complete graduate and get two years work permit; complete master`s and get five years work permit. Its their new policy, i am thinking on it too....
Can you please past link of this policy from website http://www.immi.gov.au/. I was trying to search but was not able to do so.

Thanks,
:)

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
staralihaider said:
Yes us kay bad hum Australia ki List banaiyn gay. :)
Canada mein baith kr..... :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:

Just a bit of clarification on work permit:

Graduates who have completed a Bachelor degree or Masters by coursework degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a two year post-study work visa.

Graduates who have completed a Masters by research degree or a PhD in Australia will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa for three or four years respectively.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Can you please past link of this policy from website http://www.immi.gov.au/. I was trying to search but was not able to do so.

Thanks,
:)
Buddy

Here is the link to the Government Response on the Knight Recommendation and in between there are links to the 41 recommendations as well as other important info.

http://www.immi.gov.au/students/_pdf/2011-fact-sheet.pdf

Cheers
Saki

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Buddy

Here is the link to the Government Response on the Knight Recommendation and in between there are links to the 41 recommendations as well as other important info.

http://www.immi.gov.au/students/_pdf/2011-fact-sheet.pdf

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki. I really hope and wish that I don't have to use this way. It is long way towards Permanent Residency.

AbdusSamad

Apr 13, 2011
hinnajamal said:
i am also thiking about it what about masters of Australia and its policies.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Thanks Saki. I really hope and wish that I don't have to use this way. It is long way towards Permanent Residency.
It is indeed and one shud only choose this if they really dont have any luck in canada immigration and they deperately wants to settle in other country.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdusSamad said:
i am also thiking about it what about masters of Australia and its policies.
You must have to do atleast 2 yrs of masters to be eligible for a temporary residence in other words work permit.

Cheers
Saki

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
hinnajamal said:
+1 given.
I thought at a time I can give +1 to one person only...
clicked on yours and succeed..:)

Naseha.

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
discreet said:
Congratulations abbas siraj for completing ur medical.
Inshallah, we will recieve complete our process soon.
I am june applicant and completed medical on feb 16 and RPRF/PCC delivered today (feb 28).
Please share update about ur medical reports delivery. Did u DMP send to LOndon or Delhi?
Rehards
hello there

it was sent to LONDON.

AbdusSamad

Apr 13, 2011
shaziabibi said:
ASKING ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS, THE IO STATED THAT MY FILE IS UNDER GOING B/G CHECKS,
AND ALSO IN MY CAIPS THE IO HAD WRITTEN THAT THE FILE IS UNDER GOING B/G CHECKS.
can u please tell me that if decision made the address will disapear or not???????????????